Chapter 26

[Ben's POV]

As soon as Uma said those words, I looked at my queen. She was officially dead. Uma cackled. "You thought I would save her? You thought wrong beasty boy!" The VKs lunged for Harry and Gil while I took on Uma. We were all in a continuous battle of revenge. No one seemed to be getting anywhere.

[Mal's POV]

I looked around my bedroom. I saw Uma, Harry, and Gil fighting with the VKs and Ben. Ben...I missed him. I touched his arm, but he didn't seem to notice. "Ben," I called. "Stop fighting! It's not worth it!" I cried. Still, nothing. I then realized I was just a helpless soul, dead and unworthy of life.

In my mind, however, I saw Fairy Godmother. "Hello, Mal." She smiled. "You can see me?" She nodded. "Go back to them, Mal. You can stop this fight..." I closed my eyes and woke up coughing.

[Uma's POV]

When I heard coughing, everyone turned to see Mal alive. Ben rushed to her side as my sword fell. "But, how? She was dead!" Carlos and Jay pointed their swords at us. "Leave now and never return, or die!" Carlos threatened. "Fine, but someday, I will get my revenge!" We ran back to the isle.

[Evie's POV]

"M, you're alive!" I cried. She nodded silently. "We thought you were a goner, kiddo." Jay laughed. Ben held Mal tightly in his arms. "I'm so happy you're alive, Mal!" He cried. We all went in for a group hug towards Mal and stayed like that for awhile.

Author's note

Hey guys! Sorry it's a short chapter...but the next one will be long, I promise. Thanks again everyone for reading this book! I love writing for you guys! I'll continue this book for awhile, but I was wondering, do you guys want a sequel?

If so, please let me know in the comments section! Again, I will still continue this book, it's not finished yet. I just wanted to see if you guys were thinking about a sequel. Thanks again guys! 😃