First Fight: Michelangelo (REQUEST)

Start from the beginning

Donnie's was almost as clean as Leo's but there were a few more things scattered on his desk and such. I looked over at them, but I couldn't make them all out, since they were a bunch of equations that I didn't understand. I looked at his shelving and couldn't really find anything to do or even to mess him with, so I just shrugged it off and went into Raph's room. 

Raph's bed wasn't made, and there were a few things on his floor and stuff, but besides that, it was clean. I jumped on his bed again, and swung in his hammock. I then cleaned up some of his stuff, thinking I was either helping him out, or messing with him. I'd take what I could get. 

Lastly I went over to Mikey's room. His room was messy, not clean in the slightest bit. I giggled softly to myself, seeing pizza boxes and other types of food on his floor and bed. His bed wasn't made, in fact, his blanket was on the floor, and his pillows were scattered all over his bed as his sheet was half off the bed. I smiled softly and looked around, I knew there wasn't much I could do to mess with Mikey, but he would get me back if I pranked him somehow. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to work is game system.. I then spotted his skateboard. I grinned and picked it up, leaving his room. Mikey's had this skateboard ever since he was little, it was the only one he had, as far as I was aware. 

He loved it a lot, and always kept it in good condition, sort of. I smiled to myself slightly and put the board gently on the ground, I then stepped on it, and the board wobbled under my weight. It was getting worn from how much Mikey had used it. And the wood was sort of weak. I shrugged it off, maybe I should put it back? I'll test it out a bit first. 

I began to skate around, it was kind of difficult at first, but then I got used to it, and it was as easy as pie. Mmm, pie.. 

I got an idea to do a trick, I've seen Mikey do a few so I tried to copy him, but when I did, something went wrong and I stumbled a bit, before I knew what was happening, I heard a snapping sound, as I fell on my butt. I shook my head softly, bringing a hand to rub my forehead. What was that? 

I heard footsteps and voices, as the guys walked into the lair, they didn't seem to happy. So I guessed that the patrol didn't go too well. My eyes wandered over to the board in front of me, to see it snapped right between the middle. What was once one piece was now split in two. My eyes widened, and before I could do anything, like hide it or even get up, they saw what I had done. 

The three others gave me a look, but when they saw the look on Mikey's face, they quickly scrambled out of the room. Mikey looked hurt, his face contorted into so many different emotions, it was hard to understand them all. I quickly got up and made my way over to him. 

"Mikey oh my gosh i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I was just riding it and I tried to do a trick when-"  

SMACK!

I stumbled a bit as a sharp pain spread across my cheek, I slowly lifted my hand and touched the sore area. He slapped me. 

"Look what you did you fat bitch!"  He practically screamed in my face. 

I blinked back my tears and opened and closed my mouth like a fish out of water. 

"Wha-what?" My voice cracked I couldn't process what was going on. 

"You deaf too slut!" 

I winced at the tone in his voice, his face held anger, but his eyes held so much more, disappointment, anger, sadness, disgust..? 

"Because of your fucking weight you broke my board! You know how much it means to me!!" He growled, picked up the two pieces. 

I took a soft step back, hanging my head as tears began to fall down my face. 

"I said I was sorry, I didn't mean to, I can buy you a new one.." 

"A new one isn't the same you idiot! You're more dumb than you are fat! You really should go on one of those diets and work out more, it's disgusting."  He spat with venom. 

I slowly looked up towards him. "I.. I'm not fat.." I sounded pathetic. 

"Actually you are! Say what you want but all of us know the truth!" 

"Stop it Mikey.. It was just an accident." 

"An accident, an accident!" Mikey shoved me back so hard my back hit the corner of a wall. 

My breath was instantly knocked out of my lungs and I began to cough. It was like a light switch turned on, because Mikey finally realised what he was doing. He rushed to me side and tried to help me up but I shoved him away. 

"Don't you touch me! You.. You monster! We're over, you here me! I never want to see you again..." 

"Y/n, you don't mean that..." 

I looked up at him slowly, pain engulfing my body. "I hate you... I hate you so much.." I then got up and quickly left the lair, making my way home and into the bathroom.. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was a mess, I was bruised, my makeup was smudged, I looked disgusting. He was right.. I looked down at the toilet and before I knew it, I was throwing up everything I ate. 

~End~

I sobbed softly, slowly standing up and looking back at myself in the mirror, he was so right, I was disgusting, ugly.. FAT. I deserved everything he just did to me.. I didn't deserved more than what he did to me.. 

I left the bathroom and slowly made my way to my bedroom, my tears still falling down my flushed cheeks. 

I looked over at my desk to see a picture of Me and Mikey, and after all that had just happened, I couldn't help the small smile that came across my face.. 

* * * * * * * **** * * * 

HOLY MOTHER OF FREAKING CELESTIA! IT IS DONE! 

AFTER ALL THESE LONG YEARS (JK) I HAVE FINALLY UPLOADED THIS CHAPTER. I APOLOGISE FOR THIS NOT COMING OUT SOONER. YOU GUYS REALLY DO DESERVE THESE CHAPTERS TO BE ON TIME, BUT BECAUSE I'M A LAZY LITTLE FUCK HEAD, I DID NOT WRITE MIKEYS CHAPTER. 

But, I do hope you enjoyed it. The feels.. Omg. XD I was trying to get this chapter not to be extremely long, but long enough, so I hope I achieved that. The next chapter(s) I will be writing in this book, will still be a request from one of you guys! So I hope you enjoy it. The guys (turts) are away right now, so it's just me who's going to talk to all of you amazing little rainbows. 

Remember this though, you are beautiful. I don't care if I haven't even seen your face, you are a beautiful and amazing person. And I honestly mean that. I'm not just saying that to make myself feel better, or to make me look like a better person. I honestly think that all of you guys are amazing, beautiful, and talented. 

I don't care what race you are, what gender, what sexuality you have. I care about none of that. I love you all so much from the bottom of my heart.. And now after saying all of this, I really think that I should have put a disclaimer that there was going to be swearing in these chapters. XD Oh well.. 

But yeah, you all are awesome, and I hope you have an amazing day/night, whatever time it is for you right now. An amazing rest of your week or something? xP Idk. 

And like always... 

Remember to staaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS! 

PEACE OUT! 

-Raccoon/Rose. 

ps. i'm so sorry that this is so long.. oops? XD