Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 2 : Gentle Rogue

Start from the beginning

"Stop acting! I know you are enjoying this." Abhishek tells her.

Gathering all her energy, Pragya screams out loudly, "ARMAAN!"

Hearing his brother's name, Abhishek steps back in shock realizing what he was doing. The moment he stepped away, Pragya furiously pushes him away and runs out of the room. She runs all the way to Armaan's bedroom, which had been their bedroom for three years. She gets in and locks the door. Falling on the ground she starts crying her heart out.

Pragya was sleeping on the floor when she wakes up hearing loud knocking on the door. Pragya gets up and hurries to the door and opens it.

"Come out." Abhishek orders her.

Pragya steps out hesitantly. The moment she steps out, Abhishek slams the door shut and locks the door. "Never enter this room."

"That is my room!" Pragya argues angrily.

"No, sweetheart! Your room is not this. From now on you'll be sleeping with me in my room. Got that?"

"You hate me. Then why?" Pragya asks him helplessly.

"I hate you and that is why I love to torture you. You took my brother away from me! Now I'll not let you go anywhere near his memories."

"You said you'll let me stay here if I married you!" Pragya reminds him.

"Yes. I am letting you stay here but you'll stay with me in my room, wifey."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

Abhishek furiously grips her chin and lift it up to look her in the eyes, "Never raise your voice at me, wifey."

Abhishek walks away and Pragya helplessly watches him go.

Radha (Abhi's Mom), Taiji and Abhishek sit down for breakfast. He looks around for Pragya and noticing she was missing he screams out for her. Few minutes later, Pragya comes down.

"You called me?" Pragya gently asks him.

"Where were you?"

"Room."

"Your husband is here for breakfast and you are not around to serve? If I remember correctly when my brother was having his food, you would be like a hawk all over him. Why this double standards, wifey?" Abhishek asks her.

Pragya turns to look at Radha and Taiji and they were furiously looking at her.

"Serve." Abhishek orders her.

Pragya walks towards him and gently starts serving him. "Serve everyone." Abhishek orders her.

Pragya turns to serve them when Taiji furiously says, "Do you think water will go down my throat if she touches it?"

Pragya stops midway and hesitates.

"Leave it." Abhishek tells her and Pragya keeps the bowl back on the table.

"ROBIN!" Abhishek calls out to him.

"Yes, Sir?" Robin comes running to him.

"What all do you do here, Robin?" Abhishek asks him.

"I clean, cook, wash clothes , iron them, buy grocery, look after the garden."

"From now on you will just supervise."

"Supervise?" Robin asks confused.

"From now on, wifey will do all that. Your job is to make sure that she does a brilliant job of it. If she doesn't then you have the right to make her do it again and again till she does it correctly. And if I am not happy with the way things are here then I'll fire your ass." Abhishek tells him.