14. Dangit, im f*cked

BODIL'S POV:

3
2
1
GO!!!

I saw how everyone was going for the chests, but I am not that fast, so I don't think I will be able to get alive to the chests.

Instead, I ran eastward, where I know I have a chance of winning, just kidding haha, I'm good at parkour, not at PvP :P

I ran to the abandoned village, there is a special house there, filled with lava, with a very powerful weapon, how do I know? Trollers instinct.

"Hey Martin!"

Huh? What was that? I looked up, just to find Krystal in the roof of a house, hell! That scared me!

"Oh, you scared me krys! Haha!!" I said, still trying to not sound Bulgarian. Krystal jumped of the house, landing in front of me.

"I learned from the best!! Oh, and by the way, found a cake, you want to share it?" Krystal took a slice of cake she had in her pocket and gave it to me

"CAAAKE!!!" I always loved cake, when we are in the cops and robbers artificial arena, I always spread a lot of cake around.

"BEWARE, ITS THE MIGHTY CAKE EATER!!! LOOL" Krystal screamed, I just couldn't resist, and laughed like a maniac because of her comment, she started laughing with me, I'm pretty sure half of the players know where we are now, oh well, who cares?

"Ok, ok, let's be serious here, do you know of like a place where we could, like........... I don't know.......... survive?" (If you were thinking of something else, you are a pervy) Krystal asked me, I actually have one In mind.

"Yes, oh, krys, are you good at parkour?"

"Well, I'm not that good in human form........ I MEAN, uuhh, I'm not that good.... At all?"

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms "that sounded more like a question" is krys hiding me something? Well, I don't judge her if she is, we just met..

"It's just...... W-whatever, I know how to, I'm not that good, but, yeah!" Krystal looked at me, her blue/green eyes shining, I guess we can go then

"Ok, in that case, follow me"

Right now I don't care Krystal is hiding something, I mean after all, we just met, I can't just pressure her so she tells me her entire life!

I started concentrating in the way we are going, trees passed by, and grass beneath our feet, there is a stone pathway, but is really old, so only small stones are recognizable.

~Tiem skip

"COME ON KRYS, WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!" "I'm right behind ya!!" We are in the tree branches, just jumping around, the house is not so far away, so we decided to just play for a while.

I was on the branches that are more in the floor, Krystal is more up in the trees (I don't even English) just, jumping around

"BODIL!" I looked up, Krystal is falling from the branch "krys!" I don't think, I just open my arms and let Krystal fall in them, I see her eyes, and she looks at mine, sparkles come from her eyes, I can tell she is blushing, but I don't want to see her cheeks, I am locked in her beautiful eyes.

"I'm, uh, sorry...." Krystal says and looks to another direction, I let her on the floor, I haven't notice, but.... I'm blushing too...

Come on bodil, just ignore it! Krys is just a friend

I decided to go back on track and walk forward, BAD IDEA, I felt my how foot got stuck in a root tree and made me trip into a mud puddle, Krystal, who was facing the other direction tried to help me