5. A flashback to krys's life

KRYSTAL'S POV:

FLASHBACK!!!

'It has been 1097 days (3 years and two days) inside this hell, I have eleven now, and the experiments don't stop failing, every night I have a different dream, of a different failed experiment, they all beg for escape and help, but I'm unable to help, mother is very occupied with her experiments, so I think this is the time, the time I am finally able to escape, to be free, to see the real world again,and to never feel guilty for the deaths of innocent people. I haven't seen anything different from this mental hospital since mother jailed me here. This freaking place doesn't have windows!!! So I will do it, I will escape. Today' and with that written, I closed my 'diary' a rusty locker, I don't have a pencil either, so I use my claws to write. Escaping is easy actually, I am on the third floor, and the exit is in the first floor, in a big grey hallway, how do I know? I found the map of the building in the bathroom one year ago, now I only had two problems, the key, and the tracker on my wrist that shocks me every time I try to fly, it seems that it also tracks me down, ugh. Mother had the key in her room, it's the only room in this place that has light, and a decent place where to sleep, but I am not allowed to enter, and if I do, she will know because of the tracker. But who will be able to take off my tracker? I tried once with my claws, but it's too strong, only electricity will be able to take it off, maybe an electric hybrid will help me? (Eels, jellyfishes, anemones, etc) Yes! I'm sure she will! So Standing up from the floor I walked out of the jail cell, watching the cell numbers pass by: 303 304 305 306 was my cell, 307 it's always empty and then, 308 this is where Ellie is. Before entering the room/cell I stretched my wings and looked at the dark blue color, I actually like being a hybrid now, the idea of being diffrent, being able to have other body parts no one else has (not like that you pervert -_-), the idea of flying, thing that I can't do (for now), and discovering my powers(remember how Krystal it's an ICE dragon? She has powers, but she still doesn't now them because of the tracker) I hid my wings in my back and entered the room, there, sited in the middle of the room,is Ellie, she is an eel semi-hybrid (get it? Ellie-eel??its funny because... It's... Similar..oh forget it) , why semi? Her surgery went horribly wrong, from her legs to her feet, she still looks human but from her stomach to her head her skin turned blue, and her hair too, she also became blind and lost her scent of smell, she has electric powers because she is an eel, but they are not that powerful, that's why my mother thought it would be useless to put a tracker on her wrists, her powers are to weak to escape. her hair is electric blue, and bolts of electricity run up and down her hair like kids in a playroom and she has white eyes, no pupil, no iris,(they are like this because of the surgery) they kinda look line herobrine's but hers are full of joy and hope. "Hi Krys" she said, she never liked calling me Krystal, she says it's weird calling people by their full name and not by her nickname. "You heard me?" "Yes, I also heard you 'writing'" "woah, what an ear" i started walking near to her, sitting by her side."the pros of being blind eh?"she said. "Ellie, I need a favor" "you want to escape don't you?" She said interrupting me. "How do you know?" "I can also hear the words you write, so, how exactly you are going to do it, and why do you need me?" Before answering her, I smiled, knowing that the only one that can make me smile in this place is Ellie "the keys in mother's room, are the keys of freedom, but I can't get them before removing the tracker, see?" I took Ellie's hand and started to guide it to my wrist, where the tracker is. Ellie started feeling the bracelet, but stopped, worrying in her face. "Krys, I'm not that powerful, I can't destroy this!" "You will never know if you don't try" Ellie's hand it's starting to shake, she is nervous. "But... Krys..I could electrify you instead of the tracker, I don't want to hurt you" that answer made me laugh "stop laughing!" Ellie shouted "Ellie! You will never hurt me hahaha!!" But before continuing laughing stopped, I can't take this as a joke, ok... Try to be serious Krystal.. "You can control it, just close your eyes..... Calm down...... And the most important thing...... Believe" Ellie,closing her eyes gave a nervous nod, the only thing heard was her breathing, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale slowly, the bolts of her hair, came down to her closed eyes, then passed through her throat, then heart slowly making their way (DOWNTOWN lol jk jk) to her hands, and when they finally were there, shocks felt all over my body, but I didn't move, if I did, I could alert Ellie,making her hurt the both of us. After a few seconds, shocks disappeared, and bolts passed from Ellie's hands to the tracker, seconds passed by. one,two,three,four,five then, six and....... Pop, the tracker broke in two. I'm free? I'm free!"I'm free!!" I whispered, obviously, Ellie heard, and slowly opened her eyes "I did it? I did it! Krys! I did it!" She said tackling me into a hug electric tears running down her face, i hugged back, almost crying too, thinking that in some minutes, I will go out of here, but? And Ellie? "Ellie?" I said without letting go from the hug "you wanna go?" When Ellie heard those words, a little 'squeak' came from her mouth and she hug me tighter "yes! Yes! Please yes!!!" We both let go at the same time and smiled, I've never seen Ellie so happy! So I stood up and helped her out, we were both without tracker, so we ran like crazy kids in a candy store all over the hospital until we found mother's room. "Wait here Ellie, guard the entrance" Ellie nodded and I entered the room. The room is big! A double bed, a tv a fridge, a pool? Oh! There it is!! Her desk. It's full of confidential stuff, probably from experiments, opening the first cabinet, I found a little silver key, THE KEY!! Happiness in my face, I got the key and went outside "Ellie, I got it!... Ellie?" She is not here, or anywhere near, what is happening? "Squid....... Imma squid" what? Who's there? Squid hybrids, they are the number one experiment because it's easy to mutate people into squids without letting them die, that means there is at least 32 squid hybrids, and 17 squids semi-hybrids. But... What are they doing here? "HELP!!!" That's Ellie's voice!! Those fucking squids!! Ok, follow the voice Krystal, follow the voice. It wasn't too far away, so I found it easily, I finally found Ellie!! She was in hand of the squids!! Tentacles all around her, making her unable to move "Krys...... Run!!!" Ellie shouted, but I won't let her alone "NO" "Ooooh, Krystal, haaaaai" a semi-hybrid said to me "let her go!!!" I screamed "no, Krystal, you and your friend are going to get punished for trying to escape." What was that? Mom?! She came from the darkness, her black eyes looking at me, "Ellie the eel, experiment number 118, I think, I think it is your time" and with that said, a wither head came from mother's hand and made Ellie explode "NOOOOOO, ELLIE!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" "She was useless anyways, a semi-hybrid is not for my use, unless you are a squid semi-hybrid" "thaaaaankzz masssster" a semi-hybrid squid said. "And for you, experiment 2, this will be a warning, watching the death of a hybrid is enough, also, your tracker will be implemented on you one more time, but no punishment, now, go back to your cell, you are now prohibited to talk to semi-hybrids" and with that said, a squid took me by the arm, putting it against my back "ow!" "WALK" the squid shouted, guiding me to my cell.

~dat time skip doe

How could mother do something like that? Ellie was the kindest person in this hell!! its my fault that she is dead, i will never escape, never again, i don't want to make anyone die!!! *sigh* a squid entered my room, standing up quickly, i give him a deadly look "what?" i asked. the squid walked in front of me and pressed my wrist with his tentacle "ow!! get...off" i managed to say, he was pressing so hard that the tentacles got printed in my skin, i felt my bones hurt as he placed a brand new tracker in my hand and pulling me closer to him "THIS' he said madly to me "WILL HELP YOU TO NOT ESCAPE AGAIN" and then pushed me to the floor, fortunately, my wings blocked the fall impact. the squid was gone, i was alone again, i looked my tracker closely, and found out, that this..... wasn't a tracker, yes, it still shocked me when i tried to fly, but..... it cannot track me down!! HA silly mother, i promised i wont escape again, but for the nightmares to be over, i need to help future hybrids.

BACK TO REALITY

Well, kind of, in krys's dream

"Hey, you are a cool hybrid!!! Ive never seen an enderdragon hybrid before, i mean I've seen electric dragons, nether dragons, red dragons but.... Never an enderdragon hybrid" i told Ty, trying to cheer him up "huh?" He said, oh! thats right, he haven't seen himself yet. i made appear a big mirror and passed it to Ty,i just started watching as he observed his new him.

DEADLOX'S POV

Krystal passed me a mirror, knowing that i need to look at me. i looked at the mirror, surprised of what i see, my face is still the same, but my eyes are now dark purple and my headphones glow dark purple instead of happy green, what? i look down at my clothes, still the same, instead for the two bracelets in my hands they are purple as well, my skin has purple spots too, but most important of all, my wings and the tail, they are just like the enderdragon wings, and tail. I'm a monster.

HEI THER!!!! SOOOOO i just introduced a new character, and killed her..... am i evil? i think so :P also, a little thing before saying bye, as you might noticed, the 1st chapter of the fanfic was removed, i don't know why, if any of you could help me get it back, or tell me a way to add a first chapter again, please say it in the comments down below \/ \/ \/ okkkeeey ciao my friends!!!!!!!