9. JEROME IS A WHAT?!

90000 years later......... I FUDGING DID IT!!!!! *punches the air*

Yes, I know I know, kill me if you want, but with the team crafted fandom drama (about, you know, HALF OF THE MEMBERS BEING GONE!!!) I didn't want to connect myself to any social media, not even wattpad, but I'm back!!! And recovering from sadness (WHY TC, WHYYYYY)

DEADLOX'S POV:

"what about the wings? And the tails?..... And my ears??" Krystal said, I understood, if we go to town like... This, they would capture us and make who knows what with us. "What are we gonna do?" Krystal said. I started walking in circles. What are we going to do? What am I going to do? Sky could know..... Uuhh... Seto.... Wait a second... SETO!!! "I think I got it" I said grabbing krys's wrist and flying to the sky, I needed to know how far we were from civilization.

"Ty, what did you got?" Krys said to me as she tried to let go free from my hand, I let her wrist go, and waved my hand so she knew she needed to follow me. "Well You see, miss Krystal, I have a sorcerer friend that could help us" Krystal flapped faster from happiness "really?? Oh! I always wanted to meet a sorcerer!!! :D" Krystal made a backflip in midair and waved her tail in happiness.

Krystal just flied around the sky while I looked for civilization.

We've been flying for an hour now, my wings hurt a lot, but Krystal is still full of energy. I slowly started to descend, Krystal was behind me. "Hey big bro! Tired already?!!" Krystal shouted while landing in the grass "What do you think?" I said panting while I landed. I sat at the floor and Krystal was next to me "give me a break plz!!" I said. "Hehe, ok!!"

It didn't even pass a minute when we heard rustling from the bushes, Krystal and I quickly extended our wings and fled to the branches of the nearest trees, then someone appeared from the bushes.

"Ty?? Ty!!! Where are you!!! Dangit, where's that hospital at??" Sky said, wait... Sky?? He was looking for me!!! He does care!!! Without thinking twice, I flied down to the ground "Ty! What are you-" Krystal whispered! but I was already in the ground "Adam!! You did came!!" I said while hugging Adam "aaaaaah!! What are you!?" Oh that's right..... I'm a hybrid now...

Adam was fighting to get off the hug, I let go, Adam fell backwards and hit his head, making him faint 'well fuck' Krystal came down the tree and rested her hand in my shoulder "Ty.... Ok, two things....... first, Who is he?? And second..... WHY THE HELL DID YOU FLIED NEXT TO HIM!!!" I felt as my eyes got wet "he is..... A friend"

"and my crush too" my face blushed pure red when I confessed to krystal I liked sky, why did I do that? Now she will think I am weird because of being gay "ok, So why the hell did you hugged him knowing you have firkin enderdragon body!?" "Wait.... You don't care I'm gay?" "Why would I? I'm bi" "oh, ok" I crouched by the side of Adam, my eyes getting even more wet, but I tried not to cry, not right now "I.... I was just exited to see him..."

"We need to get Seto, now" I said getting up "who?" "The sorcerer I told you about" "oh, yes, I agree but... Are we going to abandon him here in the woods?"Krystal pointed at sky "What? No! I will fly with him in my back" I took a lot of different branches from different trees to make a kind of 'rope' that will make sky safe in my back "eh, whatever you say" Krystal said while flying up in the sky.

I took sky and wrapped the rope trough our body, I felt the heat when we were close to each other, 'wait... No, Ty, don't think about that, sky is not even gay' i said to myself as I tied Adam firmly to my back. Then, I started flying, making sure the rope wouldn't break.

"Ty, where??" Krystal said in midair "I think..... I think LA is north" "ok, let's go then!!!" Krystal started flying north, me behind her, I couldn't go so fast because sky was in my back, but I tried my best to catch up.

~dat time skip doe!! Because I'm lazy to write how they were flying around finding LA

"I think I see it!" I said descending to the ground, Krystal by my side.

"ok, now we just need to find santo's house" Krystal said "Seto" I corrected her "same thing" she just shrugged. I recognized this street, it's not too far from Seto's house, "ok krys, follow me, and don't let anyone see you.

"K" we just walked trough bushes and closed streets so no one could notice us, sky was still in my back, like in a kind of piggy back ride, his weight was hurting my wings, but I didn't care at all, Krystal was very happy, watching people walk by and breathing fresh air, I wonder If she ever did this when she was younger.

We stopped in front of Seto's house, it looked like a small house from the outside, but in the inside it's filled with chemistry books, brewing stands, cauldrons, scientific stuff, and even more scientific stuff.

"Can I ring? Plz plz plz plz??" Krystal cried "ok go for it!" Krystal jumped from happiness and ran to the front door to ring the doorbell, the front door was in front of a forest, one will see us like that.

Seto opened the door and looked at Krystal, then at me, then at sky. his eyes wide opened when he noticed Krystal and I were hybrids "t..Ty?" He said "The one and only" I answered "AAAAND KRYSTAL!!!!" Krystal shouted at Seto's ear "long story" I said while Seto rubbed his ear because of Krystal's loudness

"We need your help" I said. Seto gave me a warm smile and said "come in you three"

Seto's POV:

So Ty just told me about the mental hospital, about her new sister Krystal and how they found sky in the way.

"We need to find a way to hide our hybrid body parts from..... Everyone actually" Krystal said while messing around with my chemistry books.

"Well, there is one way..." "What is it?" Ty said. "Well you see, you both are not the first hybrids that have escaped from there. "WHAT?!" Krystal and Ty shouted at the same time

WARNING this part of the story is confusing, if you don't understand something tell me in the comments and I will explain it

"Yes, you see, Krystal, what experiment number are you?" "Uhhh 2?" "Ok, do you know who experiment one is?" "Mother I guess.." "Nope, your mom is a hybrid because spirits are now controlling her, but she has never been in a surgery or nothing like that" Krystal looked confused, Deadlox too, I sighed "Ceily is being controlled by ghosts souls, that is what makes her a hybrid, and because she hasn't been part of a surgery, she is not an experiment, but a possessed person. "So then who is experiment number one? My dad?" "It could be, but no, experiment number one, the first successful experiment was.... Jerome"

Ty jumped from the couch "what!? How??" "But.... It can't be! Mother told me I was the first successful experiment" "the first successful hybrid, Jerome is the first successful semi-hybrid" "how do you know all of this?!..........and who the hell is Jerome??" Krystal said "Jerome is an old friend" Ty told Krystal. "You see.... Before Mitch moved in with Jerome, Jerome got kidnapped by Ceily, you still weren't born back then, and Jerome, Ty and me were like three years old, Jerome was turned into a bacca semi-hybrid" "why semi?" Krystal said

"because even though he had the fur of a bacca, he had the strength of a human, but he now had intelligence of a grown up, so he was able to escape, he looked for help, with my parents, my dad gave Jerome a weird bottled potion, that turned him back to his normal stage, a bacca beanie appeared in his head, the beanie has all his semi-hybrid energy inside, so Jerome can turn into a bacca every time he wants"

"Why you two look so confused?" I said to deadlox and Krystal "I am still processing all the information In my brain" Ty said "one of my best friend has Been a hybrid all this time, and I haven't noticed" silence was in the room until Krystal talked again"do you have the recipe of that potion cerco?" is she ever going to learn my name? "Seto" "sorry"she said "I do, but is very old, so it will be difficult to fin-" "found it!!" Krystal took a paper out of the book she was messing with. "How did you?...... I won't even question it...."

I took the paper from Krystal's hands and started making the potion.