8. FREEDOM

Ok, so I couldn't put any skylox stoof in this chapter, but I promise in the next one, skylox will take place!!! Ok??? Ok!!!! Enjoy this chapter guys!!!!

DEADLOX'S POV:

"Every prisoner needs to wake up! We are making a medical revision!!" Ceily shouted from the hallway, I slowly arched my back as a cat and stretched my wings, letting their black-purple color show off, this in going to be a looooong day, fortunately, it will be a fun night. shouting was heard from the cells nearby I've never had a medical revision as a hybrid, it sound scary.... While I was lost in my thoughts, Krystal entered my cell, hehe, she is very sneaky!! :D

"Hey Ty, are you ready for today?" She said, she actually seemed like she wanted to scream from happiness, something she obviously didn't do, because Ceily was nearby. I just nodded , I actually was as happy as her.

"Uhh, Krys, does the revision hurts?"I said nervously, Krystal just held a little laugh "no, don't worry about it, they just make you spit in a weird capsule to know if you are stable, or if you are going to...... well" "die?" I said nervously.

Before Krystal could answer, footsteps were heard closer, Krystal gave me a smile and mouthed the words 'good luck' then she left, maybe is her turn for revision, hey.... Wait a second.. How did I heard the footsteps? My ears aren't morphed to dragon ears like Krystal's .... Huh, maybe my hearing scent is more developed now......

"Experiment 2 sane, experiment 1144 in revision" Ceily said outside of my cell, I guess is my turn *gulps* the door wide opens,Ceily's face is crazier than normal....... "Hey Deadlox, ready for your first revision?" She is really a fucking hypocrite. Without anything I could do, I just nodded, "ok then! I need you to stick out your tongue so I can take a sample of your DNA!! :)"<-----hypocrite face right there.

I opened my mouth and showed my tongue, as she took a little cotton in my mouth, then taking it to a small container behind her. Silence was in the room for a long time after she actually said something.

"Thank you sweetie, now not even the squids or me will bother you until the 9:00 o' clock revision, ok? Ok! Have fun till then!" See right there?? Hypocrite. Ceily left my room/cell and footsteps were slowly vanishing to the distance, she is gone from this floor now. It didn't even past a minute before Krystal entered my room, very exited, like always.

"Are you ready for tonight!!!!" She said "what do you think?" I said. We just passed all the day playing silly games in my cell, or talking how it will be to fly for the first time in real life, not just in dreams.... I was even more than ready for tonight, but not just for the freedom, or because of Krys..... No, I was happy of the fact I was going to see sky again.

~dat time skip to night time doe!!!

"Jail cell revision in 15 minutes!!!" A squid hybrid shouted from my room. Krystal heard it and got up from the floor "I guess I got to go, see you when it's time ;)" "ok, take care lil' sis" I said while Krystal walked out From my cell to hers, her tail slowly swinging from side to side. Now I'll just have to wait squids are gone from this floor.

A semi-hybrid squid entered my room and started searching for......, uhhh, holes I guess? I never understood why they need to make revision, there is no way we can have hidden knives in the cells or somethIng like that. The squid left my room, tentacles walking were heard out in the hallway, squids were slowly walking out of the third floor. Soon... soon our plan will take place.

After not even a sound was heard, was when I stood up, walking towards the door, taking my claw and introducing it inside the KEY hole. A small *cling* sound was heard! and the door wide opened. First, I was worried that the sound would attract Ceily, but Ceily didn't appear, so that means she didn't hear anything.