7. Time to escape

IN THE DREAM!!

Everything is white and peaceful, I wish I could live in my dream, I guess I can't, I opened my wings and started flying, it was fun actually, you feel the wind in your face, and the happiness of being free, Krystal said you can never fly with a tracker, not even in dreams, I guess she was right, I am different, I can be able to escape, but I still won't do it without my little sis. Flying around the sky, a little shadow appeared in the floor, it was Krystal! Maybe she came into my dream, or maybe it was part of my dream, I don't know. "Krys?" "Hey Ty heh, so you can fly too? You are really powerful" "thanks, I think I am" Krystal looked away, like if she was trying to evade something, something that I exactly knew what it was. "Ty, you don't need to act like my big brother if you don't want to, escape, be free! My destiny is to be here" "Krys, no ones destiny is to suffer the way you had suffered, and I do want to be your brother, I mean, I don't think it's a coincidence that we are both dragon hybrids" Krystal made a nervous face, with her dragon ears shaking "I'm scared, scared to hurt anybody again" "me too, but I'm even more scared to live an unhappy life of suffering in a jail cell" Krystal looked at the grass, like if she was thinking something "please Krystal, you won't be alone again, you have me, I could show you my friends, live a normal life again" "I like that idea" Krystal said, with a small smile appearing in her face, "and will you be always by my side?" (IM NOT GOING TO MAKE A KRYSLOX SHIP, or at least not in this story ;) IS LOVE IN THE BROTHER WITH SISTER WAY!!) "that's what brothers do right?" I said grabbing Krystal's hands "they are always by each others side" Krystal made a big smile and hugged me, "thank you Ty!!!!!" Her wings wide opened, and her ears stopped shaking, I could tell, she was happy. the hug didn't las longer, Krystal pulled apart, and the smile that Krystal had, was the same as when she first entered my cell: exited, a little bit dumb, and playful, I missed that smile :) (THE HAPPINESS IN THIS CHAPTER IS JUST...... I'm sorry, it's just, the feels man!!!) "so that means we can escape!!" She said jumping up and down "hehe, yea, but we need a plan, do you have anything in mind" "are you kidding, I lived in this place for seven years! You really think I don't have a plan already?" "I guess" I answered with a giggle, "ok, so here is what we have to do" Krystal made a pencil appear in her hand, she obviously could because we were in the dream, and with that, she started drawing in the air, leaving a graphite trace wherever she drew, Krystal was drawing the third floor of the mental hospital, with the big gray(red) hallway, and two big doors at the end, our cells are in the middle of the hallway, three cells away was a bathroom, two actually, with a vent, Krystal could maybe go inside, because she is skinny and her wings aren't that big, but, me, even though I was as skinny, my wings were bigger. The vent was connected to the second and fifth floor. in the second floor all the squid hybrids had their rooms apart. There was a laundry chute as well (I don't know the exact name, but like the kind of hole that appears in wall-e that was connected to the big dump? Yeah that one) down the chute, were all the body's of the failed experiments "a truck comes for them twice every six months" Krystal said "and when does the truck come again?" "In like one month more or less" "dangit"I said, I thought we could go down the chute so the truck took us out of here, guess we can't. Krystal was still drawing, "the door at the end of the hallway of the third floor it's unlocked for like two hrs a day" "why?" "So the smell of blood disappears" "that method is not so effective" "I know :\" at the other side of the doors, there's a big staircase, that leads to the fifth floor, "the fifth floor, is not like the other floors, good lightning, windows, fresh air, but squid hybrids guard the entrance 24hrs nonstop" Krystal said. "Ok....... Why?" "Mother lives there,she is the only one that lives In good conditions, and guards need to protect her" Krystal drawed a big room with a decent bed, a tv, a computer..........AN X BOX ONE!? A PS4!?!!! A POOL???!!!?! "Told you, she lives like a queen, while we drown in the smell of blood" Krystal said, on top of a drawer in Ceily's room was a key "the key to freedom" Krystal told me, that key, that key will help us escape! "Ok, so here's the plan"
K-Krystal
D-Ty

K squids can't see in the dark, but we can
D can we?
K or at least I can :\, ok, the point is that the best time to make the escape,Is at night.
D ok, so... Tomorrow??
K you got it, ok, we will meet at the guys bathroom, after the squids are done with cell revision. That is more or less... 9:00
D ok.. Then what?
K I will go through the vent, to the fifth floor, mother always finishes experiments at midnight, that means I have 3 hrs to get the key and meet you at the bathroom again
D and what an I going to do in those three hours?
K meditate
D what??
K meditation helps you be calmed, and you will need to be calmed so you don't hurt yourself when you remove our trackers.
D ok, and how do you meditate
K I don't exactly know..... Think about good things I guess. Ok, going back on track, after I got the key, you will break our trackers, the problem is...... We don't know how loud is going to be...
D what if it's too loud? Squids don't have a good ear, do they?
K no, but ghosts do.
D Ceily?
K exactly, that means, after we are done breaking the trackers we will sprint the heck out of here to the entrance, unlock it with the key, and be free.
D are you sure it's going to work?
K no, but I have hope.
D me too lil sis, me too....

SKY'S POV (EEK):
Ok, I'm done, it has been an entire day, I'm going to look for him. I thought, grabbing my cellphone, maybe Mitch and Jerome know where Ty is...
*in this part of the story sky calls Jerome trough the cellphone! but I couldn't find the words to write it down so yeah...*
"Hey buddy" said Jerome "fluffy!!!" "What happened? You wanna play huger games with us?" So Jerome is with Mitch..... As always.. "Not right now, Jerome, do you know where Ty is?" I said trough the cellphone."nah buddy, maybe Seto knows!" "Ok, thanks fluffy" I hanged the phone and opened my house door, I was going to see Seto. Walking out of my house, I noticed Ty wasn't the only one that had disappeared, all over the streets there were advices of people that had disappeared, I just hope Ty is not one of them.

~that second time skip doe!!

"Sorry sky, I haven't seen Ty for a while" I sat on the couch, worried as heck "you sure?" "Yes, it's a little bit weird that he disappeared just like that! Maybe......" Seto didn't finished the sentence, when a horror expression was on his face "oh notch" Seto quickly ran upstairs, sound of papers crumbling all around the place, I was still in the couch, maybe looked like a donkey, idk. "I think I know where Ty could be" Seto said running downstairs with a paper on his hand "what? Where?" I said quickly standing up from the couch "an abandoned mental hospital" ok, now I was confused, Ty is perfectly mentally stabled. "A looney bin? Why??" "A scientist experiments with people inside there" "what? No! Ty could get hurt!!!" "*chuckles* you do love him don't you?" "..... Whaaaaat.... No" I really should learn to lie "heh, you don't need to hide it sky!! I'm sure we all be happy for you two" "..... We could talk about that later,I need to save Ty, now.... Where's the looney bin at?" Seto handed me the paper, with a map to where the mental hospital was. "Good luck sky!" Seto said before I closed the door and started running towards the direction of the hospital.

GET READY BECAUSE IN THE OTHER CHAPTER SKYLOX IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE!!! or maybe in the other after the other one........ Well, IT WILL BE SOON, and remember, LEAVE VOTES AND COMMENTS!! DONT BE SO UNSOCIAL jk, ily guys!!!! Here!! , have a random blue cookie!!!
BAAAII