1 & 2. Krystal

DEADLOX'S POV:

I woke up, in a dark room, well at least dark for me because i had a blind fold, where am i? I didn't got drunk last night did i? ugh... I tried to get up but... My wrists and feet were tied up with a rope 'dammit' i thought to myself, its cold in here, but... Where exactly is.... Here? "Mazzzzteer, heeees awaakee" a voice said out of the room, it kinda sounds like the squids sky and i fight back home, DID I GOT KIDNAPPED AGAIN!?? "Ok, i will check on him now" a dusty feminine voice answered, it is a little bit creepy. I heard light footsteps entering the cell "hi there, my name is Ceily" (fun fact, i came up with that name thanks for the ceiling above me) ceily's voice was strange, like, un trustable and dark. I didn't like it. "Dont be scared, let me take that of for ya" she said as she removed the blind fold from me, the room where i was was a isolation cell, but quite big, and ceily..... Ceily was paler than me (if that is even possible)had black and white hair (not like the one of cruela de vil, but its all mixed together does that make sense? No? Oh well..) and pure dark eyes with a mad expression. "Don't worry about my appearance, hybrids look look this, and you..." She came closer to my ear "you will be the next one" she whispered to me and started laughing, and then left the room
What did she mean? You will be the next one? That woman is creepy as heck :S i was scared,cold,thirsty and hungry, dying, and with nothing to do about it, 's-skyy, p-pplease co-me help mme-e' i thought to myself, curled up in a ball, as far as the ropes would let me, i started to cry while i died from starvation, or maybe of hypothermia, the first thing that comes.

Krystal's POV:
mother just walked out of the lab, hmm thats weird, she never goes out of that lab, and when i say never, i mean NEVER or at least not in wednesday mornings, i obviously followed her, whatever she is planning, it might be painful, and maybe a lot of blood will drop, maybe is another patient, then i have even MORE reasons to follow mother, she walked through the dark and gray, (well, it used to be gray, i guess now is red because of all the blood, ) hallway, she stopped in front of the cell307 heh, how funny, my cell is in front of that one, and opened the door, crazy laughter was heard from the inside, but no one was answering back, huh, strange, maybe the one inside needs help, so when mother came out of the door i sneaked past her and before entering the cell i yelled low enough so mother didn't knew i was helping the patient , "super krystal GOOO" and pushed the door to go inside

DEADLOX'S POV:
so, i guess this is time to give up....... "SUPER KRYSTAL GOOO" 'wtf?' after the 'battle cry' a girl entered my room, she looks like 15 years old, she has cute brown hair with dark blue dips at the very bottom, with beautiful greenish blueish eyes, but there was something different in her, she had wings, dragon wings, and a tail too, both the wings and the tail were dark blue like her hair, she also had dragon little horns in her head, i should admit, if it wasn't because i love sky, i will dig it. (*wink wink* heh) i quickly hid my face in my knees, i didn't want her to see my tears. "Hey there buddy" she said, weird, her voice wasnt like ceily's, its like i could trust her, but not ceily, its just something in her voice, it scares me. "Hey, what happened to you? The scientist took off your tongue?" Maybe we were in a jail cell, but she was taking it as a joke, :P knowing that i could trusted her, u lifted up my head and tried to talk, but thirst stopped me, "oh, yea that happens sometimes" she said while going out of the jail cell, did she really just abandoned me?? Wow, self note: don't trust half dragon girls "D-don't.... L-leavve" i managed to say, but my throat was killing me, without help i will die. "K back" 'thank notch shes back' "here, water you need it" crouching by my side, she gave me the cup of water, it was like the most beautiful thing I've ever seen COLD WATER, when you are dying of hunger and thirst and you see cold, drinkable water, you will understand how i feel right now. But because the ropes in my hands, she poured the water down my throat(<-- yeah i know it sounds weird) i felt the cold relieve coming down my throat "thank you" i managed to say, my voice still rusty, but at least i could talk "don't mention it, oh my name is Krystal by the way" "I'm Deadlox, but you can call me Ty" "ok Ty, so maybe you want to know where are we right? And why do i have wings right?" Obviously i wanted to know, so i nodded. "K then"

KRYSTAL'S POV:
"When i had eight years, my mom had gone crazy, she had dreams about people, half them, half animal and was starting to scare me. dad had the idea to run away, we tried but she jailed both of us in a cell in an abandoned mental hospital (like outlast the game?? Yeeeh) , i still remember her words: you will thank me for this. But my mom wasn't her anymore, her beautiful blue eyes torn black, and her large blonde hair was black as well. Since i was only eight and i was a curious little girl, i asked her: momma, what happened to you? :I'm stronger now stupid girl!! Thats what happened, in not a fucking useless human anymore, i am a hybrid, a ghost hybrid. Anger and peace was on her face, opening the cell door and taking out my dad: ceily, don't do it, the girl... My dad said to my mom, but she didn't care, she dragged him out of the hallway, to a strange black room,he stayed there for two, maybe three days only screaming and sobbing came out of that room. Finally, my mom came out walking towards me: experiment one failed, experiment two in progress, she slowly opened my jail cell, but i was terrified of her, curled up in the corner of the cell, without moving, my mom kicked me, pain was all over me but i refused to move, maybe i was eight, but i wasn't that stupid, i knew my dad had died in the experiments, and mom wanted to experiment with me now . :oh you dirty slut, get up!! She yelled at me : y-yyou are n-not supposed to swear. I managed to say, holding back my tears, but her patience was running low, so she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the dark room, i was kicking and crying, nothing worked, she cuffed me to a table, making me unable to move, in a tray by my side they were a lot of needles, drugs and potions. My mom took a dark blue potion from the tray: drink it she said, but i refused to open my mouth. :its going to be the hard way then, she said while punching me in the stomach, i yelled as loud as i could, and my mom took that opportunity to shove the bottle in my mouth, i started getting dizzy, and before i passed out my mom gave her mad laugh, then, everything dark. I woke up in the same cell where i was before the experiments, getting up quickly i felt something new in my back, wings, and a tail, i stretched my new wings looking them closely, dark blue. I tried to fly, but a horrible pain hit my right wrist i had a bracelet, that shocks me with electricity every time i try to fly(authors note:it still does). Then, My mom entered my cell: so i see you survived the surgery, you should be proud to be my second successful experiment, the ice dragon. Anger flooded my veins, she turned me into a monster (authors note, now present, she likes to be a hybrid) she continued: but, I'm not that heartless, because you are my daughter, you will be the only hybrid with the right to go out of your cell when you want, ONLY if you don't interrupt with my experiments or talk to future hybrids also,you cant leave this building, got it? I nodded knowing it was useless to fight. She smiled. fine, you cant fly either, i don't trust you that much to let you fly. And with that, she left me as a hybrid, but when she is not watching, i come into the cells, and help new patients, like you Ty"