"We'll train you. And if you want to finish school, you can always go back when you are ready. You have forever know," Dinah said, not seeing Lauren's face.

Lauren didn't look happy, she looked very sad about the fact that she did have forever. And if Ally remembered correctly, Lauren didn't want to be a vampire. She wanted to be human, she wanted to stay human.

"Yeah, forever," Lauren whispered, looking at the ground.

Ally looked up and saw Lucy staring at her. Lucy had also noticed Lauren's attitude.

Perrie and the other vampires stood up. "It's time for us to go. We'll meet again, maybe next time it will be with our mates."

"Be safe," Hailee said, as she stood up as well.

The vampires exchanged goodbye before the other ones left.

"Can we stay here for a little while? I don't want to go home," Lauren whispered, looking at Camila.

Her sire nodded, and everyone sat back on the ground.

"It's over," Camila whispered, smiling widely for the first time. She looked relaxed for the first time.

"You know what I always wondered," Shawn said, looking up.

The other vampires looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"If Austin wanted Camila's love, why didn't he just compel her?"

"Because he wanted it to be real. He wanted Camila to chose. Even if he was forcing her, she was still choosing," Lauren said, her eyes on Camila.

"You were going to come back to me. No one would ever take your place," Camila whispered, staring back at Lauren.

The younger vampire looked away.

-

"I call Lauren as my maid of honor," Dinah said, smirking.

Normani narrowed her eyes. "She's going to be mine."

"Why do you get her?"

"Cause I'm older!"

"Mommy, Mama?" she whispered in a small voice.

Dinah and Normani both turned to Lauren a frown on their faces. Lauren had sounded so nervous. She looked troubled.

"What's wrong Lo?"

"I-I need to talk to you," Lauren whispered, her eyes trained onto the ground.

Dinah and Normani exchanged worried looks.

-

"Does this mean you're going to stop being a bitch?" Lucy asked, staring at Camila.

Camila grinned. "I have my mate. I don't have to worry about Austin. I can finally be happy."

"We're happy for you. Seeing you alone wasn't fun," Shawn said, smiling softly, "but now you don't have to be."

Camila nodded her head. "I don't have to be scared that I'm going to lose Lauren anymore."

"What are you going to do next?" Ally questioned, a small smile on her face.

"I'm going to take Lauren on an actual date. Then I'm going to kiss her. My first kiss with Lauren," Camila said, her voice filled with joy.

There was a knock on the door, but Camila already knew who it was. She stood up and went to open it. "Hey Lauren."

Lauren's eyes looked inside the house. She looked at the people in there, before turning to Camila. "Can I talk to you, alone?"