chapter 9:My happy place✔

Start from the beginning

"Oh, right"

"Maddie I just want to tell you that not all things are what they seem to be, don't let anyone fool you or ruin you and lastly, be careful" and with that he left the cafeteria.

I wonder what that was about.

Not all things are what they seem to be.

Don't let anyone fool you

Be careful

Those words lingered in my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sydney, do I look overdressed" I asked her for the umpteenth time tonight. My date with bryan was today and am wearing a plain emerald gown, knee lenght with one strap with one of the black heels I bought recently with light makeup

"No, you look really pretty" she said.

"Aww thanks" I told her.

"What time will your boyfriend be here" she asked.

"Firstly he's not my boyfriend and secondly, he will be here in about ten minutes" I informed her.

oh my God how could I forget.

"Sydney, I forgot to ask you if you were okay with this, since you like him or liked him, I swear if it's not okay with you I will text him right now and cancel the date in fact I will never talk to him again" I told her sincerely. Sydney is my best friend and I don't want to loose her because of a boy, you know the words 'sisters before misters"

"No, definitely not, you will do no such thing, I'm actually really happy for you" she told me.

"Maddie, there's a boy here to pick you up, he said his name is Bryan" beth(my nanny) said through the intercom.

"Oh okay, tell him that I'll be there in a second" I told her.

"I have to go now" I told Sydney while grabbing my purse, but she looked a little down. I wonder what's up with her.

"Ok bye" she said giving me a quick hug "and if you need anything, I'm only one call away" she added.

I went downstairs and saw my dad talking to bryan, oh no I forgot that my dad was at home (for some odd reasons).

"Hey dad"

"Maddie, why didn't you tell me that you were going on a date with this, fine young man" again with the questions

"I guess it skipped my mind" I said ,normally I would have been a little rude to him, but after the conversation we had at the hospital, I couldn't just do it.

At the hospital.

"Dad" I whispered. Due to the tension bryan left, leaving me and my father in the room.

"Hi maddison, you look so shocked to see me" he said

"Maybe it's because I haven't seen you in a while" I told him, laying emphasy on while.

"Well you really can't blame me, I have been really busy" he said.

"Too busy to see your own daughter" I muttered. He ignored me and continued talking.

"I'm here to say I'm sorry" he said. Did he just say that?

I remained silent.

"I'm sorry for being a terrible father, I'm sorry for not visiting you in a year and a half, I'm sorry for everything, please forgive me Maddie"

I was too stunned to speak, but he's my father afterall. So I forgave him and he looked extremely happy to hear that.

"To make it up to you, I'm going to stay in New York for a while"

And we both knew that a while wasn't two weeks or months ,it's more like for a year, and I'm really excited to hear that, it's the start of a new relationship.

The present.

"Alright then, be back by midnight" my dad said. And with that we left, but I'm glad that my dad isn't one of those dad that threatens any boy that takes me on a date.

We got to bryan's car and he opened the door for me like a gentleman

"Oh wow, your parents are loaded, my Mustang looks like a rag beside your, bugatti" he muttered, probably hoping that I don't here him.

"Hahaha, none of them are mine, they are all for my parents" I informed him.

"So where are we going " I asked.

"Firstly I forgot to tell you, that you look gorgeous tonight" that makes me blush.

"Thanks and you don't look bad" I said teasingly. He dressed really nice, if I was a stranger I would have thought that he was probably planning on walking down the red carpet.

"Secondly, we are going to three places" he said.

"And this is our first destination" he said pointing outside the window.

How ironic? he brought me to a theatre.
___________________________________________________________________
Oh really,what a coincidence 😉

I never really read the story of Romeo and Juliet or even watched it, I just keep assuming they kissed . So if you've read it good for you. ;)

Don't forget to vote ,comment and share.
<3.