Diabolik lovers:Amaya's Story

"Amaya, Amaya."

I felt someone shaking my shoulders and rolled over, pulling the covers over my head. I groaned as I felt the blanket being pulled off of me.

"What? can't I sleep for like 10 more minutes?" I said groggily. Getting up early was a truly despicable act.

"No, because your ride will be here in about 30 minutes." Mr. Komori, my best friend, Yui's father, said. Mr. Komori adopted me when I was a baby. Technically, the church adopted me, and I went to stay with Yui and her father. We have been living together my whole life up until recently. She was sent somewhere else about a year ago, and I haven't seen her since.

"Eh!? why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He shrugged his shoulders and walked out. I'm actually kind of happy I'm leaving here even if I don't know where I'm going. Anywhere is better than here. Ever since Yui left, Mr. Komori has been a real grouch.

I sighed and dragged myself out of bed. I went to my closet, grabbed my favorite black shirt with a big pink heart on it that was dripping black, and a mini black skirt paired with white and black knee socks and black flats. I looked in the mirror, satisfied; I brushed my waist long teal hair and curled it at the ends. It made me look two years older, but I didn't care. I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs to wait for my ride. It arrived right as I stepped foot outside. I gave Mr. Komori a hug that wasn't returned and got in the car. I looked out the window at my old school and thought of all the friends I'd be leaving behind. I grabbed my headphones and put them in my ears, blasting my favorite song. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

I dreamed about the day Yui left, leaving me heartbroken. I cried for weeks.

"Yui! why are you leaving me?" I sobbed, tears streaming down my eyes. I grabbed hold of her shirt.

"Yui, please! Don't leave me. We promised we'd always be together! What happened to that?" She took my hands off her shirt and started walking to the car

"Yui!" I screamed as a last attempt to change her mind. Just as she was getting in the car, she turned around and looked me straight in the eye. I saw her eyes filling with tears.

"I'm so sorry, Amaya." She got into the car with those last words and drove off, leaving me crying and shouting for her to come back. I was woken up by the vehicle suddenly, screeching to a stop. I felt something wet on my cheek, a tear? I quickly wiped it away before the driver saw it.

"Miss Mayaonaka, this is the place." I looked up at the large estate through the window and felt chills run down my spine. Pushing the unease down, I get out and walk up to the front door. There was no answer when I knocked. I picked up my fist to knock again, and the door swung open. I was staring at a creepy old man with death white, pale skin. He must be the butler.

"Hi, I'm Mayaonaka Amaya. I was sent to live here by the church." He nodded and backed up so I could come in

"I'll go tell the masters of your arrival." With that, he was gone. I started to walk around what looked like a guest room and tripped over a table, landing on something soft and warm.

I looked down and realized I had landed on a boy with red hair and green eyes.

"Tch. clumsy human." He said groggily. His eyes were still closed as if he was half asleep. I pushed up on my arm to get off of him.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He smirked and opened his eyes slightly. He moved almost inhumanely quick and grabbed my hips. Before I knew it, I was on the couch underneath him.

"Chichinashi, you need to be punish-" He started, but then opened his eyes wide.

"You're not chinchinashi," his gaze drifted down to my medium-sized boobs.

"Not even close. Who are you?" I squirmed under him, but it was no use. He was too strong.

"I'm Mayaonaka Amaya. Now can you get the fuck off me?" He smiled smugly in response. I just wanted to punch that smile off his face.

"Like hell." He said and licked my neck. What the hell is wrong with this dude!? I pushed on his chest again.

"S-stop, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Ayato." A sing-song voice drifted down from upstairs. I look up to see a boy with a fedora looking down at us.

"You aren't going to keep all the fun for yourself, are you?"

"I saw her first, Laito." the boy named Laito frowns.

"Awww... Ayato! You can't have her and bitch-chan that's not fair." he crossed his arms and mock pouted. Ayato sighed

"Fine." Ayato rolls off of me and sits me up into a sitting position.

"Wait. What are you doing?" My question was answered when Laito appeared beside me and knelt down. I didn't even see him come down the stairs. How did that happen? I tried to kick him in the face, but he grabbed my leg.

"Ah...that was very naughty of you to do whore-chan. Looks like I'm going to have to punish you." He said with a smirk as a light blush dusted his cheeks. He ran his hand up my thigh, causing my skirt to go up to my hips.

"What the hell, dude? Get off!" I tried to kick him again, but it was to no avail. He could probably see my panties; the thought made my cheeks flush red. I could feel Ayato's cold breath on my neck and Laito's cold breath on my inner thigh. I'm about to be sexually assaulted, and there isn't anything I can do about it. Great. I screamed as I felt a sharp pain in my inner thigh and neck. Did they just bite me? Oh hell, then that means they're

"Vampires..." I breathed out, they both smirked and dug their fangs in deeper. Is this going to be my life from now on? This is really going to suck.