Untitled Part 10

We had to leave early in the morning or late at night in vampire terms. I decided to take a nap that way, I wouldn't fall asleep in the car. I went to my room and started changing into my nightclothes. I heard a loud thump on my bed and turned my head to see what the noise was. I was shocked to see Laito smirking at me from my bed.

"Oh, great. Now the fun begins." I said dryly. Laito laughed and hopped up from the bed heading over towards me. A devilish grin playing on his lips. I stood my ground, not daring to show any fear. He snickered at my false bravery.

"Awww, Who're-chan is trying to act all brave." He peered into my face. I could feel his cold breath against my skin and backed away until I hit my closet door. He was on me in less than a second. He pinned my arms above my head.

"Subaru-kun has been stingy with you, and I can't even get close to bitch-chan with Ayato always around her." I looked around, trying to think of a way to escape from his grasp.

"I've been so thirsty, and I keep smelling your blood off of Subaru-kun. It's driving me crazy, so," He pushed my hair to the side and sunk his fangs into my neck. He moaned as my blood poured into his mouth.

"Ahh, Whore-Chan's blood is so delicious." He pulls the sleeve of my shirt down and bites into my collar bone. Next, he puts his hand behind my knees and one around my waist and lifts me up bridal style, his fangs still embedded into my skin. In one quick movement, he takes his fangs out and throws me on the bed. I'm not on the bed for a second before he's on me again, sinking his fangs into my collarbone. He was drinking too much, my vision was beginning to get blurry.

"L-Laito. You're taking too much..." I said weakly. Laito sighed and jumped off of me, licking the remaining blood off his lips.

"I've had enough for now. Bye for now, Whore-chan," he said with a wink, and then he left. I exhaled loudly and pulled the covers over my head.

I awoke to the sound of the door opening. I jumped up, ready to try and fight Laito off again.

"Relax, it's just me." Subaru chuckled and sat down on the foot of the bed. I crawled down and embraced him. He pulled me into a tight hug, and his lips whispered across mine. I pulled him in for another kiss, but this one was deeper, and I took control. My tongue pushed between his lips and entangled with his. Our tongues danced together in each other's mouths. Before long, I relinquished my control to Subaru. He leaned me back on the bed with half his body on top of me. I felt him nipping at my lips, and I tried to push him away.

"Subaru, Please Don't. It's still sore from earlier." He moved from my lips down to my neck and bit the skin right between my neck and my collar bone; it hurt like hell. I inhaled sharply through my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut as a tear slipped down my cheek. Subaru pulled my shirt down, exposing my breast. He bit the swell right above my right breast, replacing the pain from earlier with pleasure. He then moved down my body until he got to my hip and bit there. I squealed at the weird feeling it gave me. It was neither pleasurable nor painful, more in-between. The door to my room flung open, and Yui walked in.

"Amaya, I wanted to ask you how do you think-" She looked at me and Subaru's compromising position and blushed a deep red.

"O-oh god! Sorry!" She said as she slammed the door. Subaru growled and sat up.

"You might as well come in," Subaru said bitterly to Yui, who we assumed was still outside the door. I sat up and straightened my clothes as Yui came in. I blushed when I saw the way Yui was staring at us.

"So, I'm just going to go," Subaru said awkwardly and got up and left the room. I sighed and then started laughing uncontrollably. Yui looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yui...Your face...looks like a tomato." I gasped out between giggles. Yui covered her face with her hands, which only made me laugh harder. Yui walked over and pushed me.

"Shit!" I yelled as I lost my balance and fell off the bed. Now it was Yui's turn to laugh. I got off the floor and jumped on the bed and sat on top of her stomach.

"Amaya. I can't breathe," she managed out through her giggles. I laughed at her and got off,

"So, what was it you wanted to ask me?" Yui calmed down and sat up

"I wanted to ask how I should wear my hair." She asked. I rolled my eyes, same old Yui, always worrying about her looks.

"Just wear it in a ponytail," I told her as I started pushing her out of my room.

"We are leaving in a few minutes. Hurry and get dressed," I said and closed the door in her face. I looked around my room and quickly got dressed before anyone could barge in. I wore my hair natural and down; I looked in the mirror and smiled. Not to be vain or anything, but I look good today. A few moments later, Reiji came in.

"Amaya, are you ready?" I nodded and blushed slightly when I noticed his eyes were roaming down my body.

I groaned when we got to the car, and the only seat that was left was between Laito and Shu.

They both stared at me like I was a piece of candy. I blushed and sat down between them, trying to ignore the hand placed on my leg when I sat down. I couldn't tell if it was Shu or Laito because they both had a poker face. No one else seemed to notice. My face started to get hot when the hand moved slowly up my thigh. I tried to slap it away, but another hand grabbed mine and started to squeeze it painfully hard. I got the message. I stood as still as a statue as the hand moved under my skirt. I yelped when the hand made contact with my panties. Reiji looked up from his book.

"Is everything okay, Amaya?" Okay? How could he not see this? I nodded quickly that I was. I saw Laito smirk. Of course, it was him, I should have known. I leaned over to tell him to stop but saw his hands were in his lap. That would mean, Shu! I looked over at Shu, and sure enough, his hands weren't in his lap.

Shu started to rub my core through my panties, which caused me to let out a small moan. I quickly looked away as everyone looked up. When everyone looked went back to their different activities, I kicked Shu hard. It had no effect, and I could have sworn I saw a small smile on his face, but it disappeared quickly. Shu started to play with the rim of my panties and then slipped his finger inside. I let out a gasp and slapped Shu across the face. He moved his hand and stared at me wide-eyed. So did everyone else in the room, especially Yui. The car screeched to a halt, and I fell out of my seat,

"Everyone out now!" Reiji barked and gave me a deadly glare. Everyone started getting out of the car, I started following them, but someone gripped my hand and pulled me back. "You are going to be punished for that, severely. No mercy." I looked back into Shu's fiery blue eyes that were glowing with anger. My eyes widened in fear, and he chuckled darkly.

"Not now, of course," He mentioned nonchalantly.

"See you later," He whispered in my ear before he let me go. I ran out of the car and caught up with Subaru. As long as I stay with him, I'll be alright, right?