Untitled Part 6

When I woke up, I couldn't move. Panic swept through me for a few seconds, but then I remembered that I was with Subaru. The reason I couldn't move was that Subaru had his arm tightly around my waist. I moved a little, trying to get into a comfortable position. Subaru moaned in his sleep. What the hell? I turned my head and saw that my butt was pressed tightly against his hips. I smiled mischievously. About time he had a taste of his own medicine. I wiggled my butt against him, and he groaned, pulling me even closer to him. I kept going for a little longer and then stopped completely. Subaru growled and turned me around to face him.

"You shouldn't tempt me like that, or I might have to do this." He pushed the coffin lid up and jumped on top of me. I giggled.

"Just thought you should have a taste of your medicine now, get off." I tried to push him off of me, but he wouldn't budge. He smirked, "Never," He leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss and relaxed his hold on me. I pushed him off and rolled on top of him.

"Now that I have control of this, what are we going to do about-" I leaned forward toward his ear and whispered, my voice barely audible.

"Cordelia," He sighed and pushed me off of him so he could stand up.

"Come on." I looked at him, confused.

"We need to go talk to Reiji. He may know how to fix this." I reluctantly got up and followed him to the door. I went out first and ran right into Yui/Cordelia. She growled.

"Stupid brat, watch whe-," She saw Subaru step out and changed her whole demeanor.

"Oh! Amaya, are you hurt?" She said sweetly and helped me off the floor. I cringed as our hands touched. She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear.

"I'll kill you if you talk." Then she walked off. I grabbed Subaru's hand and pulled him to Reiji's room. I knocked on the door. It only took a few seconds before the door opened.

"Yes?" He said, sounding a bit irritated. Subaru looked at him and said two words.

"It's started." Reiji's eye widened, and he let us in and shut the door behind us.

''Subaru, are you sure?" Subaru nodded

"From what Amaya has told me, I'm positive the person that woke up after you had fixed Yui's body was not Yui." Reiji turned to me, "Amaya, how can you be so sure that it's Cordeila and not just Yui acting strange from her near death experience?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, if you think that Yui trying to drink my blood and telling me she is going to kill me is just Yui being weird, then sure it's from the near-death experience." He glared at me.

"I guess you have a point," he said coldly.

"Damn it! I thought we would have had more time." He said more to himself than us.

"Umm... Reiji?" I said tentatively. He looked over at me.

"What is it that has started?" Reiji looked me dead in the eye and said,

"The awakening."