Untitled Part 15

AMAYA'S P.O.V.-

I wonder where they are going to get blood from? It's not like they can just go to a blood bank and say, 'We need some blood because we are vampires, and we have two newborn vampires at home, and they need blood.' I laughed at the thought. Yui looked over at me.

"Amaya, are you okay?" She looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Yeah, I was just wondering where they get the blood from." I voiced my thoughts out loud. Yui shrugged.

"Probably from the kids at day school." She says casually. My eyes widen, and I turn quickly to look at her.

"D-Do they kill them?" I ask, praying the answer is no. Yui shrugs again.

"Sometimes." I don't want to drink blood that came from a person.

"Can't we just drink animal blood?" I ask, hopeful. Yui scoffs

"There's no, we. You can, but I'll drink human blood since it's better for us." She speaks as if she is an expert on all things vampire.

"How do you know all this stuff?" I ask curiously.

"I've been living with vampires for almost a year now," Yui's body isn't the only thing that has changed. Her attitude has, as well. My teeth were starting to hurt again, and it was worse this time. I quickly got up and started walking to the door calling over my shoulder.

"If the boys get back before I do tell them that I went to the woods." Yui nodded.

I stepped outside and noticed the sun didn't feel as good as it used to. It didn't really hurt. It was just uncomfortable. I sighed. I'm really going to miss being human. I went into the woods behind the house and started looking for easy animal prey. I was not going to feed off a human.

"What the hell!? Who are you!?" I heard a girl scream. She didn't seem to be far away from me, maybe a few 100 feet away. I ran full speed until I was behind a bush, and I could see a girl with long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I had never seen her around here before. We weren't too far from the school. Maybe she was ditching? There was a guy hovering over her, pinning her to the ground.

"Get off me! You pervert!" She screamed and thrashed underneath him. Before I even gave myself a chance to consider my actions, I walked out casually and tapped the man on the back. He seemed to be only a few years older than me. Now that I'm a vampire, I can handle this easily. The guy smirked as he saw me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. I am so tired of perverts, but I held completely still and waited for just the right moment. He grabbed the other girl as well and laughed,

" Ha, now I get two girls," I went to push out of his grasp, not using any of my vampire strength, but then I realized something. Holy shit, he is strong. I used some of my vampire strength but was still unable to break free. What the fuck? He is a strong human. I used all of my vampire strength and was just barely able to get free.

"Wow, you're strong for a human, and a girl at that." The man mused. Another vampire? I flashed my fangs at him, making sure to hide them from the girl's view. The man was so stunned that he let go of the girl and she ran off. The man sighed.

"Now, look what you've done. I still have a long way to get to the Sakamaki mansion, and I'm thirsty." The man complained. Sakamaki mansion? Does he mean?

"Um...Sir, I live there, and it's not that far away...Are you lost?" I looked at him to see if he looked familiar. He had brown, almost black hair, a slim but muscular build, and red eyes.

"Are you Yui Komori?" The man asked. I shook my head.

"No. I'm Amaya Mayaonaka." The man's eyes widened.

"You're a vampire? Oh no, this is not good." The man mumbled to himself. I stared at the man, confused.

"Can you take me to the mansion, please?" The man asked. I nodded and started walking to the mansion. When we arrived, everyone was already back and was waiting for me. They all gave the man behind me suspicious looks, and I don't blame them. The man came and sat down on the couch. He gestured for me to take a seat, which I did.

"I'm a friend of your fathers and a member of the church." He said to Yui

"M-My father?" The man nodded. Yui smiled, revealing her fangs, which caused the man to wince. I spoke up.

"Do you have a problem with your own kind Mr..?" Everyone glared at him.

"N-No, of course not! By the way, please call me Riku, and it's not that I have a problem with vampires. It's just a problem having you two vampires.

"Why?" We all said in unison.

"Well, because that wasn't part of the plan. Yui, you were sent here to become the sacrificial bride. In other words, to become Eve and then remarry Karl Heinz. But, after Karl Heinz passed away, the church didn't see any reason to continue in the plan, so we sent Amaya to stop the awakening, and we are glad she was successful. But, the reason you two were kidnapped was because Richter, who had always been jealous of his brother Karl Heinz thought that Yui was Eve. He had planned to marry her. But, now that your mission is complete, Mr. Komori wants me to bring you two home."

"No! We won't leave!" Yui and I yelled in unison, surprising each other. Laito chimed in.

"Yea, why should Bitc- I mean Yui and Amaya have to leave?" Riku sighed

"Mr. Komori thinks it would be safer if you girls came back to live with him. Plus, you didn't let me finish. I'm not sure how I can do that because you are vampires now, and I know I told you, Shu, specifically not to turn them." Riku shot a sharp glance at Shu.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." Shu said and then closed his eyes. I couldn't help but smile, typical Shu. Ayato stood up.

"So that means that chichi- I mean Yui can stay here, right?" Subaru also stood up and joined in.

"Yea and Amaya too?" Riku sighed again

"What a mess you boys have made turning these girls into vampires," Riku growled at Ayato and Subaru as he rubbed his temples.

"It's not like they had a choice," Reiji said defended Ayato and Subaru.

"Yeah, Amaya and Yui would have died if it wasn't for them," Kanato said quietly. Riku relaxed.

"Yes, I guess that is true. I apologize. I will be right back. I'm going to make a quick phone call." Riku stepped outside with his phone. I jumped up from the couch I was on so I could sit next to Subaru, but there were no spots.

"Amaya, sit here." Subaru patted his lap, and I sat down and got comfortable while Subaru wrapped his arms around mine. A few minutes later, Riku walked back in.

"Great News! Mr. Komori said that you two can stay here. On one condition." We all looked at him skeptically

"Mr. Komori wants to come to check the place out in person and see if it's safe." No way! I do not want Mr. Komori here!

"No way! I don't want him here," I said before I could stop myself. I looked around, and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Then you might as pack your bags," Riku said, sounding a little disappointed.

"Mr. Komori is more than welcome to come here," Shu said, his eyes still closed. Oh, so he was awake.

"Fine," I relented.

"Okay," Said Yui, while everyone else looked annoyed.

After Riku left, we all went our separate ways. As I was walking past Subaru's door, a hand grabbed mine and pulled me in. It was Subaru. I smiled when he pulled me and lost his balance. We fell against the wall with me in front of him. Subaru gently grabbed my face and touched our foreheads together, and then his hand slid down to rest on my hips.

"Don't worry, Amaya. I won't let them take you. You're mine and mine forever. I won't lose you again." He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I love you, Amaya," He said as he kissed me again.

"I love you too, Subaru," I said in between kisses. I'm glad I have him, or I don't know what I would do in times like this.