Untitled Part 16

I yawned and rolled over, finding myself nose to nose with Subaru. His eyes slowly opened, and he smiled.

"Good morning," He said sleepily and pulled me close. I snuggled into his chest.

"Morning," I said, my voice muffled by his chest. His warmness disappeared as he got up abruptly. I slowly sat up.

"Can't we sleep in a little longer?" I said groggily. Subaru chuckled and walked over to me.

"Well, when you put it like that," He said as he rubbed his hands down my arms sensually.

"No." He grinned at my stare of disbelief.

"Mr. Komori could be here any minute now, and I'd rather him not walk in and see his daughter's best friend half-naked in bed with a boy, don't you think?" He had a point. I nodded glumly, got up, and got dressed. A moment later, I felt Subaru's cold breath in my ear, and his arms wrap around me from behind.

"Are you ready?" He asked gently. I shrugged.

"I'm not really sure. I don't want to leave. I'll do everything in my power to stay with you." I said and leaned back against him. He hugged me so tight that he probably would have broken a bone or two if I was still human.

"Don't worry about it. I already told you. I won't lose you again." He said before kissing my cheek.

"I know. But, still. Oh, and by the way, I'm really thirsty. Could we possibly go hunting?" Subaru shook his head.

"There is no time, but I think Reiji said that you could feed off of us. Here, take some of my blood. " Subaru spun me around to face him and put my face to his neck. I tried to pull away, but he held me tight.

"Subaru, I don't-" I started.

"Drink it! Do you want to die!? You're so damn stubborn." I jumped a little at the harshness of his tone. I haven't seen this Subaru since the first time we met. I took a deep breath and sunk my fangs into his neck. He inhaled through his teeth sharply, but other than that, he stayed completely motionless. I sighed in pleasure as his blood flowed into my mouth. It was sweet, like sugar. This was the first time I'd taken human blood. Well, not really human but blood from a human figure. I dug my fangs in deeper, which caused him to groan. Was I hurting him? I took my fangs out.

"Subaru, Am I hurting you?" I asked softly. He hesitated before answering.

"A little bit. Don't worry, I'm fine. Take as much as you need." I nodded and licked the wound on his neck, causing him to wince in pain.

"Sorry," I mumbled apologetically. I tugged off Subaru's shirt and ran my hands over his toned chest. He grabbed my hands, holding them in place.

"Amaya, what are you doing?" He asked, his voice becoming heavy with lust. I smiled innocently at him.

"You told me to take whatever I needed, and that's exactly what I intend to do." I gently pushed him, and he fell on the floor.

"Amaya," Subaru breathed as I topped him and trailed my finger down his chest. I slipped my shirt off and pressed against him. I felt more than heard a deep growl in his chest that sent a delicious shiver through my body. I pressed my lips to his and traced his lips with my tongue. Subaru reached up to wrap his hands around me, but I wiggled out of his grip.

"No, it's time for a true taste of your own medicine," I said as I bit into his arm. Suddenly the door opened.

"Mr. Komori is he-" It was Laito; Reiji must be busy with Mr. Komori.

"Hehe, Amaya, I never knew you were the dominant type," His cheeks tinted a soft pink, and I blushed. Subaru sat up, making me fall off of him.

"Laito, get out of my room!" Subaru yelled. Laito smirked and left, closing the door behind him.

"Damn," muttered Subaru. We quickly got dressed again and made our way downstairs.

We could hear Laito talking to someone. I assumed it was Mr. Komori.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Komori. I'm Laito." Laito, for once, actually sounded polite. Mr. Komori answered.

"Hello, Laito. Where is Amaya?" I heard Laito laugh.

"Last time I checked her and Su-" Subaru, who was right beside me, disappeared, and Laito was cut off.

"Sorry about him, Mr. Komori. Amaya is upstairs getting ready." Subaru said, effectively stopping a disaster. I quickly walked out before Laito could say anything else stupid.

"I'm right here! Sorry Nice to see you again." I said as I ran down the stairs and stood beside Yui. Yui and I smiled at him; Mr. Komori winced.

"Oh. So, it's true. You're vampires now. Truly disgusting creatures," Mr. Komori said disdainfully,

"You Bastard!" We heard Ayato say as he came out of the kitchen. He started to run towards him at full speed, but Reiji grabbed him by his collar.

"Now, Ayato, wouldn't it be rude to attack our guest?" Reiji asked while squeezing Ayato's collar a little harder than necessary. Ayato mumbled an apology and frowned.

"Father!" Yui said as she ran over and grabbed his arm. He shook her off.

"I ought to have you all staked for disobeying my orders," He said to the boys. We all jumped at the word stake. He wouldn't really stake them, would he?

"But that is a lot of work and effort." Mr. Komori said thoughtfully and put his hand on his chin.

"Have you decided when the weddings will be, Ayato and Subaru?"

"Marriage!?" Everyone but Reiji said in unison. Reiji nodded.

"Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you, once a vampire turns a human, they must marry them. It is a sacred ritual." Our eyes widened.

"Y-You mean I will marry Ayato?" Yui asked. Mr. Komori nodded

"So have you made any preparations? Have you girls taken any classes?" Mr. Komori asked. We all shook our heads.

"Mr. Komori, we had no idea about the marriage," I told him honestly. Mr. Komori exhaled sharply.

" Well then, I think I'll take you girls with me so you can attend some classes and can prepare for the wedding." Mr. Komori stated. It wasn't a question.

"No, Mr. Komori. Please don't make us leave." I begged. Mr. Komori rolled his eyes, walked over, and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, calm down, Amaya, it will only be for a few weeks." I stared at him, taken aback.

"But, Father-" Yui started to say but was cut off by Mr. Komori.

"Enough! Go and pack your things. You will return shortly so, you can leave some things here." There was no use arguing with him. Yui and I went upstairs to pack our things and then begrudgingly walked back down to the living room.

"Good. Now say goodbye, and let's go; our ride is waiting." Mr. Komori said as he walked out the door.

"Yui, is it okay to kill him?" Ayato said and pulled Yui close. Yui laughed and shook her head.

"Damn," Ayato said, a small smile on his face, and he leaned down and kissed her.

"Amaya, I'm going to miss you," Subaru said as he pressed me against a wall and kissed me passionately.

"I'll miss you too!" I said as I clung to him. Subaru tilted my chin up and wiped my cheek with his thumb.

"I'll see you in a few weeks, don't be sad." I nodded sadly, the door reopened

"Girls, come one!" Mr. Komori said. Subaru reluctantly let me go. He walked me to the car, and I watched him from the backseat as the car drove away. I watched Subaru got farther and farther away. I leaned against Yui as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'm going to miss them. Especially, Subaru," I whispered to her. She nodded sadly

"I feel the same way, but we will see them again." I feel like a piece of my heart was left behind. This is going to be a long few weeks.