Untitled Part 21

I searched all over my room for my uniform, but it had disappeared.

Maybe I left it in Subaru's room. I started to walk to his room but then stopped when another thought came to mind.

What if someone stole it!? I started to panic as those words drifted through my mind. There were certainly enough perverts in this house to do it.

But, just to be on the safe side, I'll go check in Subaru's room. I need to hurry! If not, I'll get left behind. I ran downstairs to Subaru's room.

I opened the door slowly and peeked around the door frame. Subaru's room was empty, good, it will be easier to find my uniform without distractions.

"Ah! I found it!" It was under his bed.

"I wonder how it got here?" I wondered out loud

"What a stupid question. I think you know very how it got there." I jumped up from the side of the bed when I heard a voice from the doorway.

There stood Subaru with a teasing smile on his face. He was already in his school uniform.

"S-Subaru...you scared me, and I honestly don't know how my uniform got here," I say truthfully. Subaru smirks.

"Then let me give you a replay of what happened," Subaru says as he walks over to me and sits on the bed in front of me.

"We were sitting here talking just like this when I had the sudden urge to kiss you. Like this." Subaru leans over and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Subaru!" I said in shock, that was so sudden.

"Heh. Then you made that face right there, and I couldn't control myself." Subaru looks into my eyes.

I don't like where this is going. We have to go to school.

Subaru kisses me and pulls me down on the bed underneath him as his tongue slips into my mouth.

"Mph!...Subaru!...I...understand...Mmm...Now...Get off." I say in-between kisses. Subaru sits up and starts laughing.

"Haha. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You just looked so cute," Subaru says with a smile and pinches my cheek.

"H-Hey, don't treat me like a child," I say and cross my arms.

"I'm not treating you like a child," Subaru says and pulls me into his lap.

"Can we skip school today? I just want to hold you like this for a little while longer." Subaru says into my hair as he kisses the top of my head.

I lay my head on his chest and snuggle closer to him.

"But, what if Reiji finds out?" I ask in a whisper. I feel Subaru shrug.

"Who cares," he says and holds me tighter.

We sat in silence for several moments, just basking in each other's presence and warmth until I finally broke the silence.

"Hey, Subaru?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Hmm?" He says without moving.

"I'm your fiancé, right?" I say quietly.

"Yes." He says without hesitation.

"Does it ever scare you? You know, marriage?" I ask, a little afraid of his answer. Subaru sits me up and stares at me.

"Why would- Why are you asking all these questions?" Subaru's red eyes stare into mines seriously.

"U-Umm...I was just curious because this all happened so suddenly. I wanted to know how you feel about all of this..." I say quietly, looking down at the bed. Subaru gently grabbed my chin, forcing me to look him directly in his eyes.