Untitled Part 11

Yui and I walked to the changing room with me shaking the whole way. Yui glanced at me worriedly several times along the way but didn't say anything until we got to the changing room.

I stared out in space, imagining the horrible things Shu would do to me. I shuddered.

"Amaya!" I blinked as Yui waved her hand in front of my face.

"H-huh?" Yui looked as if she had been trying to get my attention for some time now.

"Why did you slap Shu?" She came and sat down beside me.

"He was a pervert," I answered sourly.

"Why am I not surprised." She said, and got up to change. I took off my shirt and tied on my black one-piece that tied around my neck. I put my hair up in a loose wavy ponytail and looked in the mirror. I heard Yui yelp and looked over at her and couldn't help but smile.

"Amaya, it's not funny help!" Yui whined. She had gotten her hair stuck in the hook of her bra and her arm wrapped in the strap. I laughed as I helped untangle her.

We needed to hurry. We had been in there for an hour already.

"Yui, hurry up and get dressed." She quickly changed into her swimsuit and looked in the mirror. She turned bright red when she saw herself. "Agh! I look like a slut!" She said and covered her eyes from her reflection. She took her hands off her eyes and glared at me.

"What?" I said, holding back a laugh.

"Why did you have to pick something like this?" She whined. I ignored her and started walking to the door, and she reluctantly followed. While walking to the beach, we started hearing footsteps behind us. There was no one around where we were, and the beach was still a long walk away. We had booked a room at a hotel a few miles away from the beach. "Amaya, do you hear that?" Yui whispered to me. I nodded and turned my head to look behind us. Suddenly, a hand wrapped around my waist, and another covered my mouth. They turned me away from Yui.

"AMa-!" Yui's voice sounded like it was being muffled by someone else. I felt hot breath in my ear and tried to get away from it, but my captor held me tight against him. "Listen here, we will let you go if you promise not to struggle." My captor spoke to me in a sing-song voice. He took his hand off my mouth, and I screamed as loud as I could, a shriek that hurt even my own ears. We heard shouts coming down from the beach. Then running footsteps.

"Shit." My captor mumbled in a deep voice, completely different from the one I heard before. He took out something from his pocket and put it around my wrists. Handcuffs? I heard the same noise coming from where Yui was. A cloth was pressed against my nose and mouth, then everything went dark.

I woke several minutes later to voices and darkness. Did they put something over my eyes? At least the handcuffs are gone.

"Damn, why did Ruki want these two girls anyway?" It felt as if I was over someone's shoulder.

"I don't know why he would want Yui, but I see why he would want Amaya." Yui's captor said, and I felt something rub against my butt. Is he touching my butt!? I started squirming, determined to get away from these two perverts.

"Oi! Quit struggling!" I felt my captor's hands tighten around me to the point it felt like my bones were being crushed. I gasped and went limp, hoping he would stop.

"Yuma, don't be so rough. You don't want to damage her precious body before we even get a chance to try her out." The one with the sing-song voice said. My captor Yuma sighed,

"Whatever, Kou." I felt the pressure seize. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Where are you taking us?" I tried to ask, but the cloth around my mouth muffled my words.