Untitled Part 18

Yui ended up wearing the pink dress, Brittany the blue, and I the white. We changed into the dresses and then went down to the lobby. The lobby was packed with girls in wedding dresses. They were all different styles and colors. It seemed like all the girls were in groups of threes. They must be roommates.

"Attention, girls!" A woman in a long white dress with green eyes and brown hair tied into a bun stood at the lobby's front.

"I will be your instructor for your first class. You may call me Miss Sydney, now follow me." We all followed her to a magnificent ballroom area. It had a gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and the floor was shiny polished wood. There was a large raised platform that Miss Sydney stood on so we could see her.

"Your first class will be on how to do the 'Fox Trot.' It is a popular dance done at weddings, and yes, I know that these can't be done alone so, these guys will help you out. They are professional dancers." As she said that guys started to come into the ballroom and stand by each girl, one also came to stand by me. I can't believe we will be dancing with strangers. This is going to be so embarrassing.

"Okay, now, let's begin. Turn towards each other and grab each other's hands." We did as she told us. I was so nervous that I couldn't look up at the guy's face and stared down at his feet. I looked up for a brief second, and I could see that Miss Sydney was doing the same with a guy of her own.

"Good now, walk backward twice, then slide to the right and bring your feet together. Alright, try that again, walk backward left foot first then right foot and glide to the left side, bringing your right foot to your left foot." I tripped a little the first time I did it, but I did it perfectly on the second try.

"Great work, ladies. Make sure your feet are pointed between his, so you don't step on his feet as your dancing." I positioned my feet like she told me to and waited for our next instructions.

"Place your left hand on his left shoulder and keep your right hand intertwined with his. That is the basics for the foxtrot, great job. Now, if you want, you can spin yourself out like this." Miss Sydney let go of the guy's shoulder and spun out. He caught her arm and spun her back to him. We tried it too, and I did pretty good, I think.

"Great. Now moving on to the next dance, The Waltz. This is another popular dance done at weddings, and it is essential to know how to do it."

The Waltz? I've always heard that it's a challenging dance to learn.

"Alright now, step back once and rotate your body slightly, and slide and do that step again, raising your leg slightly as he dips you." This dance is tough to do. If it wasn't for the guy, I would have fallen on my butt already.

"Um, it may be easier for you to do this if you lift your head up." My partner said quietly. He had a point.

"Oh, yea, I'm sorry," I said, embarrassed. He smiled

"No problem, your new at this stuff." He said before continuing the routine.

We learned many dances. My feet were killing me by the time I got up to our room.

"This is torture," I groaned as I laid back on the bed, throwing a pillow over my face. I heard Brittany and Yui giggle.

"Oh, it's not that bad. You're overreacting. Isn't she Brittany?" Yui said, not seeming the least bit tired.

"Uh, well, I think I'd have to agree with Amaya. It's not exactly torture, but it's pretty damn close." She said with a small chuckle.

"It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to wear these stupid heels," I said as I threw off my heels. They both nodded in agreement.

After a week of hell, the dancing was finally over. The good thing was we only had one class each week. The bad news was we had a lesson every day for about 6 hours, it was no better than going to school.

"I wonder what our next class will be?" Yui thought out loud while she was lying on her bed, reading a book.

"Just no more heels! I need a break," I groaned. That was about the time when Brittany came back.

"Did ya guys here about what are third class will be!?" She said with excitement. Yui and I shook our heads.

"They say it's going to be a "special" class." Now that she mentions it, Mr. Komori did say something about it, but he wouldn't give details.

"What kind of class is it?" Yui said the words that I was thinking,

"You really want to know?" She asked with a huge grin on her face. We both nodded.

"It's going to be a class on how to please our men better!"

"Eh!?" Yui and I said in unison.

"N-No way," Yui said, turning bright red.

"What do you mean by 'please' our men?" I asked her. Brittany shrugged.

"I'm not exactly sure, I just know that it's supposed to be really exciting. Oh! and before I forget our next class is cooking, they said to wear something you're not afraid to get dirty." She says while digging through her dresser. I'm so tired of this place. I wanna go home already and see Subaru. I wonder if I can call him? Oh yeah, they don't have a phone.

"Amaya, what's wrong?" Yui asked. I sighed.

"I really miss Subaru. I at least wish I could talk to him on the phone."

"Why don't we just go and see him?" Brittany says as she jumps onto my bed.

"W-What do you mean? The school isn't over for two weeks." Yui reminds her.

"So? Let's just sneak out. There are so many girls here they won't notice if we just leave. We just stay at your house for a couple of days. That way, we can get a break." Brittany says eagerly. I do want to see Subaru.

"All right, let's do it," I said, sitting up. Yui sits up too, worry written on her face.

"W-Wait a minute! Amaya, if my father catches us.." She trails off. Brittany waves her off with a hand and a smug smile.

"Don't worry, Yui. I'm a pro at sneaking out of places. We won't get caught, trust me. Now let's sneak out tonight. We can catch the train to your place, okay?" I nodded. Yui nodded her head, reluctantly.

"Alright, let's do this!" Brittany said, pumping her fist in the air.

Just wait, Subaru, I'll see you tonight.