Untitled Part 17

"Okay, so let me explain where you are going. Amaya, do not put those headphones in your ears. You need to listen." I didn't want to hear anything he was saying. I was still mad about him, separating me from Subaru.

"Fine," I breathed out sharply and reluctantly put my headphones back in my bag. Mr. Komori gave a small smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Alright then, you will be staying in a dorm with two other girls. This place is to prepare you for a wedding and how to be a good wife and vampire. All the women you see there will be vampires." Yui and I exchanged looks of shock.

"All vampires? So even the teachers?" Yui asked, and Mr. Komori nodded.

"They will also teach you how to control your urges for blood so that you won't have to stay in that mansion all the time. There is another thing they will teach you, but," Mr. Komori cleared his throat nervously,

"I think I'll let you find out what that is on your own. Other than that, you will learn everything to do with a wedding. Alright, that's all I have to say. We should be pulling up here shortly." So basically, it's like a vampire school? I knew there was another reason for him sending us away like this. I hope these people are friendly.

A few minutes later, we pulled up to a tall light blue building. It was about 2 stories high and had seven windows on each floor. I could also see a garden with all sorts of flowers and two trees on each side of it. It also had white stairs leading up to a dark brown door. My draw dropped.

"Wow! Is this really the place? It looks more like a mansion than a training school." Mr. Komori smiled. This time it reached his eyes.

"Yes, this is one of the finest training schools in Japan. Now go enjoy yourself. I'll be picking you up in two weeks." I nodded and grabbed Yui's hand, who reluctantly followed me. We waved as Mr. Komori drove away. Yui didn't look as excited as I was.

"Yui, what wrong?" I asked, squeezing her hand reassuringly. Yui turned to give me a fake smile. Yui let go of my hand.

"Nothing is wrong," She said in her best cheery voice and started to walk up the stairs to the doorway. I followed her.

"Yui, I know when something is wrong. Just tell me." She ignored me and changed the subject.

"Do you know what room father told us we were going to be in?" I thought about it. I think he said it was room 9.

"Room 9. But, Yui, tell me." She nodded and kept on walking. I had no choice but to follow her. Room nine was right down the hall. I still couldn't get Yui to tell me what was wrong. Maybe she is just homesick?

Before we could even open up the door, it burst open. A girl with brown hair and blue eyes stood in the doorway with a bright smile on her face. "Hiya! I'm Brittany. Nice to meet you! I assume that you two are my new roommates, right?" We nodded slowly. Wow, she has got a lot of energy.

"Well, congratulations!" She cheered loudly.

"Eh?" We said in confusion. Brittany gave us a bright smile.

"Well, you guys are here, right? So you must be getting married! So I say congratulations! So who are the two guys? What are their names? How old are they? How did you guys meet? Was it love at first sight?" Brittany moved away from the door to let us in, still babbling on.

"Umm...Not exactly..." Yui and I both said in unison, looked at each other, and then burst out laughing. She looked confused but sat down on the bed opposite of us.

"Can you tell me how you two met the love of your life?" We nodded. Brittany seemed like a nice girl. Maybe we could all become friends.

"I'll go first," Yui said and started talking.

"Well, I was sent by my father to go live with these six brothers. When I first got there, I realized that they were vampires. They would always try and drink my blood, but there was one named Ayato... Even he was cruel to me sometimes, but he always protected me from his brothers... We spent more and more time together over a few months. I began to fall in love with him because I knew he had a sweet side that he only showed when we were alone." Yui smiled as she remembered and then turned to me

"Your turn Amaya!" She shouted. I laughed at how happy she looked when just a second ago, she seemed sad.

"Alright, so, just like Yui, I was sent to live with the same boys. When I first got there, I was bitten by two guys at the same time. Then this guy Reiji came in and stopped them. I was introduced to all of the brothers and reunited with my best friend." I gave Yui a hug to show I meant her. "Afterward, one of the brother's Subaru took me up to my room. The thing I liked about him was that he tried his hardest not to bite me, and he was always sweet to me. We started to get closer and closer, and eventually, we fell in love." I laughed a little at the end. We turned and looked at Brittany.

"Those are such original romantic stories. Mine is pretty cliché, but romantic still." She giggled.

"I'm originally from America. I came here to study Japanese culture. One night I was walking back to my apartment at night, and some guys started to mess with saying stuff like 'Why don't you come hang out with us.' We'll show ya a good time' and all that other stuff. They dragged me into an alley and started to do things you shouldn't do to a lady. But, before they could get too far, a man, or should I say boy hehe, came into the alley and started to beat them up. I was slumped against the wall, shaking. He knelt down in front of me and asked if I was okay. I nodded yes, and he helped me up. Then he told me he'd walk me home, and he did. To thank him, I made him some food. He came in and had dinner, then left. After that, he kept coming by, and eventually, he asked me to marry him." Wow. Such a romantic story

"Wow...That's beautiful. Brittany, you're so lucky!" I said in awe. Britanny blushed, and we all started to giggle. There was a knock on the door.

"Girls, your first class is starting. Please get ready. There are wedding dresses and some heels in your closet. Please choose one and meet down in the lobby." That must have been our instructor, she sounds really nice. We looked into the closet and found three different dresses. There was a light pink strapless one, short in the front and long in the back. There was another dress, white and tight-fitting at the top and flowed out loosely at the bottom with one strap. The last one was also strapless. It was light blue tight at the top and then pooled out at the bottom, brushing the floor.

"Wow! These are so beautiful! " Brittany gushed.

"Yea, they are.." I breathed

"I think the pink one is beautiful.." Said Yui

"Which one should I pick?" We all said in unison