Untitled Part 5

-SUABARU'S P.O.V-

"Amaya!" I yelled as she passed out. I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style.

"Subaru, Laito, and Ayato, watch Amaya and see if you can get her to wake up. Kanato, Shu come with me to help with Yui."

"Tch. I should be the one with Chichinnashi.." Ayato grumbled.

Reiji ignored him and left the room with Shu carrying Yui and Kanato right behind him. I laid Amaya on the bed and sat beside her. She had Yui's blood all over her hair and hands. The smell was driving me crazy. I got up quickly before I bit her.

"Ayato, go get some towels so I can clean Yui's blood off her," I didn't trust anyone alone with her for even a minute.

"Tch. Whatever." He left the room, slamming the door behind him; Laito took my place beside Amaya. I visually tensed.

"Subaru-Kun, doesn't Whore-chan smell delicious?" He sniffs Amaya and licks his lips. I wish Reiji hadn't left him with us.

"Laito, don't you dare," I growled in a low voice. He leaned closer to Amaya and licked her cheek.

"Don't I dare do what Subaru-Kun?" He said, eyes wide as if he were innocent. He grabbed her hand that was covered with Yui's blood, and licked it.

"Mmm, Bitch-chan's blood tastes so good." He moaned while still licking her hand. He looked at me and giggled before biting into Amaya's hand.

"Oops." He said in his sweet innocent voice.

"Looks like I've bitten into her hand, mmm, her blood tastes just as good as Bitch-chan's if not better." I turned away, trying to ignore the sweet smell of Yui's and Amaya's blood; it smelled so delicious. I could barely control myself.

"Subaru-Kun, don't you want to taste some of Whore-chan's blood?" I ignored him and stepped closer to the door. Damn it! Where is Ayato with those towels?

"Subaru-Kun." He was right by my ear now. I could smell the blood on his breath; I swallowed hard and spun around.

"What the hell do you want, Laito?" I inhaled sharply at what scene awaited me. He was holding Amaya, who was even more bloody now, by the waist. I could feel my blood lust getting stronger. I growled and pushed him away, causing Amaya to fly out of his arms and land on the floor with a thud.

"Shit," I mumbled. Amaya's going to feel that when she wakes up. I hope that's soon. I went to pick her up, but I quickly jumped away. The smell of her blood was so sweet, strong, and mixed with Yui's it was almost too much to take. I want to bite her so bad. Well, I can at least wait until she wakes up, right?

-AMAYA'S P.O.V-

I rolled over twice before opening my eyes and stretching. My bed is so comfy. Wait, this isn't my bed... I looked around the room and discovered it was Yui's room. How did I get in here? I started playing with my hair. Hang on, why am I playing with my hair? I hardly ever do that. I noticed something else, I was playing with blonde hair, not my teal hair. What the fuck is going on? I heard a woman's laugh echo through my head. What the hell?

"You want to see what happened to poor little Yui? I'll show you." The woman's sultry voice continued to echo. My body began to move on its own. I looked into the mirror and saw Yui's face. Is this what that voice meant by she'll show me? Yui's face started to become deformed. Her wide pink eyes grew small and a little slanted and turned green. Her scared expression turned into a smirk with fangs. I/Yui screamed and backed away from the mirror until I/she hit the bed. The other strange Yui laughed from the mirror. She sounded just like the woman in my head.