Untitled Part 8

My lips and body were still tingling from her touch as I walked into Reiji's room. I sat down in a chair and stared up at Reiji, prepared for the lecture I would have to go through.

"Subaru, how many times must I tell you those types of activities need to be done in your..." Yeah, yeah, yeah. I tuned him out and started thinking about Amaya. I loved how her cheeks would turn red when I kissed her and the little noises she'd make when we kissed. She is just so sexy that sometimes I have to fight the urge to drink her dry. The taste of her blood is fantastic, even better than Yui's. I smiled at the thought of her soft body pressing against mine and her soft lips. It was all just so won-

"Subaru! Are you listening to a thing I'm saying?" I stopped smiling and nodded.

"Yes, I'm listening, Reiji." he started talking again,

"Good. Now, as I was saying," He talks too much. I sure hope Amaya's okay. I swear if Cordelia hurts her, I will kill her and make her suffer. I shook my head, trying not to think about it. Is this what they call love? Do I love Amaya? I don't know. I like kissing, and her blood is- Wait, I smell her blood. Why do I smell her blood!? I jumped out of my seat.

"Subaru, where are you going?" Reiji called as I ran out the door. I think I broke a record as I reached Yui's door and slammed it opened. Yui, or Cordelia, I should say, was hovering over Amaya, was unconscious. Her throat was slashed, and her neck was covered with fang marks. But somehow, even with shirt stained red, hand plastered to her head and smeared with blood, she still was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.

"Oh Subaru, come to join me?" Cordelia asked nonchalantly, blood dripped from her fangs; Amaya's blood. I tackled her off of Amaya and onto the floor.

"Ah!? Subaru, what's gotten into you?" She questioned and struggled underneath me; I didn't answer. I was blind with rage. How dare she hurt Amaya. I'll fucking destroy her! I pinned her arms to the floor with my knees and sat up, looking for the dagger. Found it.

"Ah, Fuck!" I screamed as my skin started to sear. I tried my best to ignore it.

"S-Subaru, what are you doing?" She laughed nervously and tried to wriggle out from underneath me, but I held her firm. I kept the dagger above her chest and hissed at the pain.

"Subaru! No! Don't. Y-you know you like me. Why would you kill me?" I leaned forward into her ear and licked it. She giggled and let out a breath of relief.

"See, I knew you wouldn't kill me." She said and smirks. I breathe into her ear.

"Die bitch." I whisper.

"Wha-AHHHH!" she screams as I plunge the dagger into her chest and pierce her heart. She lays there gasping and sputtering before she falls into silence. I jump off of her and run to Amaya.

"Amaya! Amaya! Can you hear me?" I yell as I shake her. I put my ear and listen to her heart-beat. It's so faint I can hardly pick it up. "Amaya, please! Wake up!" I shake her some more. She lays still nonetheless.

"AMAYA! PLEASE WAKE UP!" I scream, tears running down my face. I bury my face in her hair.

"Amaya..." I whisper into her hair.

"Please," I say desperately.

"S-Subaru?" I look behind me to see a confused Yui. Yui's eyes widen as she sees Amaya and the tears on my face.

"Oh my god! What happened, Amaya?" She runs to Amaya and shakes her.

"Amaya? Amaya, please! Get up, it's not funny!" I gently grip Yui's arm and pull her away from Amaya. Yui screams and tries to pull away from me.