Chapter 24

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

I was quickly packing up a bag of clothes. I'm going to go get my kids and make sure they're safe. Klaus entered the room. "What do you think you're doing?" Klaus asked me. I didn't even look at him, I just continued packing my bag.

"Elijah said they're on the road. So, I'm going to go to them and get my children." I said to him.

"Alex -"

"Do not tell me that it's not safe! I'll tell you what's not safe - blowing up a house just to keep your evil brother from finding our son and killing him! Along with our daughter!" I yelled at Klaus as I turned to him. Klaus sighed, knowing I had a point.

"We will deal with Finn." He said to me.

"And then what? Every time you kill him, he's just going to jump into another body." I said raising my voice at him.

"We tried running. We tried hiding. Neither will work." He said.

"So what's your bright idea?" I asked him.

"As it happens, I am working on a plan as we speak! One which will be bolstered greatly if you just calm down and keep your eye on the prize!" Klaus yelled at me.

"Do not manage me, I have every right to -"

"Alex, we're are getting married today." Klaus took my hands trying to calm me down. "An act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn!" I gave him a look. "You will be queen to an army that will protect our children." Klaus said to me. He took the bag out of my hand and sat it on the bed. "And a queen does not run." He said firmly. I hugged him and he hugged me back. He began to rubbed my back when he noticed I wasn't calming down.

"I want them to be safe. I want a home that's safe and full of love. For all of us." I said as I pulled away and Klaus placed his hand on my cheek.

"And we will have one, my queen." Klaus said and I smiled.

"You know Finn was just after Shawn right." I said and Klaus nodded. "He was the first born and anyone could use Hope to get to him."

"I know." Klaus said and looked at me. "And as soon as we get married he will be safe." I nodded. "Both of them will be."

~

I was in my bedroom, looking through a wardrobe of old dresses, hats, and jewelry, when Rebekah appeared in the doorway, hiding something in her hand from my view. "Alright, bad news first - I will have to miss your nuptials." Rebekah said and I looked at her disappointment, and Rebekah looked at me guiltily. "Kol has a bit of a life-and-death matter he needs help dealing with."

"Anything I can do, Rebekah?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"It's witch business. Which now seems to be my thing." I laughed and rolled my eyes.