Chapter 19

Alex's P.O.V

I found Klaus on the balcony looking over the vampire and werewolves. "You and me need to talk." I said and pulled him, by the arm, into the room behind us. He followed me, not that he had a choice, into the room confused.

"You do realized you can't control me, right?" Klaus asked me and I turned to him and sighed.

"Well, I've been in a bad mood recently." I said and he looked down for a moment, then looked up at me again.

"Worried about your wolves?" Klaus asked and I nodded.

"Yes but that's not what we need to talk about." I said and he looked at me confused and interested.

"You have my attention, little wolf." Klaus said and I sighed. Well, here goes nothing.

"I'm going to say something and you have to promise that you won't kill Elijah."

"Why would I kill my older brother?" Klaus asked.

"Because he kissed me." I watched Klaus's face go from confusion to anger.

"What?"

"Klaus, I didn't kiss him back. I slapped him. But you can't kill him, you'll never forgive yourself if you do." I said as I grabbed his hand. He was still angry, so I kissed him and I felt him relax, a lot. We pulled away and he placed his forehead on mine.

"I won't kill him." Klaus said, I sighed and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. "Your mine, understood?" Klaus asked after the kiss broke.

"Always."

~

I was sitting with the werewolves talking about stuff and the wedding. I stood up and walked into the room that Marcel, Josh, and Gia where all in. "This might actually work." I said to them.

"It might." Marcel said, then I doubled over in pain with Marcel.

All of a sudden, I was hungry, really hungry. Klaus stormed into them room and saw I was still doubled over. He help me stand up straight again. "Your vampires seem to think it's lunch-time!" Klaus said to Marcel annoyed. I leaned up against him as he held me up. Klaus noticed all of us struggling to stay calm and became worried. "What is it?"

"They're not the only ones who are hungry. It's all of us." I said and held my stomach again. Klaus groaned and bit his wrist. He placed it to my mouth and I fed. He pulled it away and I was better, but still hungry.

"Yeah, like super-size hungry. And there's an all-you-can-eat werewolf buffet right through those doors." I heard Josh say and I looked at him concerned.

We all looked into the courtyard, where more vampires were rolling around in pain while the werewolves sat and socialize, oblivious to what's happening. I saw Gia's vampire-face start to emerge as she stared at the wolves.

"No. Ah!" I whimpered and Klaus held onto me tighter. He knew I was in pain and that I couldn't help protect to wolves if I was. This had to be Finn's doing.

"Keep them in control." Klaus said to Marcel and lead me back into a different room, locking the door behind us. He sat me down and I laid down holding onto my stomach. "Alex, looked at me." Klaus said and I looked up at him.

"It hurts, Klaus." I said, whimpering, and Klaus sat behind me. He placed me in his lap and sat me up while tilting his head to the side. "What are you doing?" I asked weakly.

"Feed."

"No."

"Alex. Feed, I'll heal." Klaus said and I placed my other hand on the other side of his neck. I leaned closer and looked at him to double check, he just nodded.