Chapter 36

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

I sat in a chair that wasn't destroyed by Damon, his anger, and a poker. Elena walked in the room and up to Damon. "Damon." He stopped hitting the chair. "What are you doing?" Elena asked him and he turned to her.

"Looking for a... healthy outlet for my rage." Damon said and used the poker to knock down a lamp, shocking Elena.

"He hasn't found it yet. Stefan without his humanity is one artery away from beginning the Ripper again, and everyday that goes by is one year of guilt waiting for him." I explained to her.

"Yeah, well, not to add to our growing pile of bad news, but we didn't just lose Stefan, we lost our chance to spark Caroline's humanity. Turns out, he was her emotional trigger." Well, that makes sense. Destroy the thing that would make you turn it on. Good job, Caroline, for being so very clever. Damon handed Elena the poker and she shook her head. "No thanks." Elena said to him.

"Well, take it away from me. Because I'm seconds away from using it on this." Damon said to her. He grabbed the video camera that Bonnie brought back from the prison world. I walked up to him and took the poker away, before handing it over to Elena. She sat it down and glanced at the still frame of our mother on the screen.

"Who is that?" Elena asked us confused.

"That...is Lillian Salvatore." I said to her.

"Your mother's alive?" Elena asked us and took the camera for a closer look.

"Yep. Turns out she's been in a prison world snapshot of 1903 for over a century." Damon explained to her.

"Your mother is alive." She said excited for us.

"Oh, yeah. Alive and well. Not in the pine box that we thought we buried her in 1858. And apparently, she's a vampire and not just any vampire either-"

"Guys, your mother is alive!" Elena said, which cut Damon off from the big reveal.

"She's a Ripper, Elena." I said and she looked up at me. "Makes perfect sense though, Stefan was always such a mommy's boy."

"How much of a mommy's boy?" Elena asked us.

"He would have hanged himself with mother's apron strings if it meant her approval. We all would. We loved her. She was our world." Damon said to her and she smiled at us.

"What?" I asked her and saw Damon realize why she was smiling. Damon what was Elena thinking?

"No. No way." He said.

"This is our way to get Stefan back! You can't tell me that his mother isn't an emotional trigger." Elena explained to us and I shook my head. I love my mom, but I'm not bringing another Ripper into this world.

"Elena, this woman killed so many people that an entire coven of witches built her a permanent timeout! You don't fix one ripper problem by unleashing another ripper." Damon reasoned and his girlfriend sighed.

"Think about it. If this works, we don't just get Stefan and Caroline back. We get your guys mother back. Aren't you two even a little curious to see her?" Elena asked us and I looked at Damon before he sighed.

"We might know a few witches that can help."

~

Damon got Kai and Bonnie to work together for this

Damon got Kai and Bonnie to work together for this. I was standing downstairs with Klaus and Damon. Klaus wasn't coming with us, he was going to have father bonding day with our kids and take them to his old mansion. (Alex's Outfit above ^^)

"Is this presentable attire by 1903 standards?" I heard Elena ask and turned to her with Damon.

"Whoa. Who said you're going?" Damon asked her and I nodded in agreement.

"To meet the woman who gave birth to the two epic loves of my life and one of my closest friends? Me." Elena said to him.

"Powerful as I am, I can't take three vampires." Kai said and Elena looked at Bonnie.

"It's true Elena, we can't. Only two can go." Bonnie said and Elena looked at me.

"No, I'm going." I said and placed my hand on Bonnie's shoulder. Elena pouted as Damon walked over to her and kissed her cheek. I held my hand out and he took it. "I love you." I said to Klaus, Hope and Shawn.

"Sangiema meam et nos mundo cacerema. Sangiema meam et nos mundo cacerema." Kai chanted with Bonnie as they sent us to the prison world my mother was in. I soon felt colder and looked around to see us standing in a forest filled with snow.

"Well, isn't this a picturesque slice of hell?" Damon asked and I nodded.

"You guys go ahead. Kai and I will start the locator spell on the Ascendant," Bonnie said and I looked at them confused.

"But you guys just had it?" I asked, seeing it was gone.

"The Ascendant can't travel between worlds, which means we gotta find its mirror image here in 1903." Kai explained.

"Page 10 on the world-journal-rule-book. Shall we?" Damon asked me sarcastically. He started to walk to the boarding house and I looked at Bonnie.

"I don't want to leave you here with him." I said to her.

"I'll be fine." I saw Kai catching snowflakes with his tongue. "He's good now, remember? New leaf." Bonnie said and I gave her one last look before following my older brother.