Chapter 10

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

Hayley went back with Marcel to try and find Oliver or Elijah after the whole Mikael thing. I was looking out over the French Quarter from the balcony of the nursery, when I was suddenly startled by the sounds of a tortured scream. I frowned and walked back inside, following the noise to Klaus' bedroom. I saw Klaus had blood splattered all over his hands and face, and was washing up in his sink.

"Oh. So, I see your interrogation went well?" I asked and Klaus looked at himself in the mirror while he washed up.

"Eh, it turns out these witches are delicate creatures. No matter! I suspected my mother had Elijah captive." Klaus said to me.

"Great. Let's go find them!" I said and Klaus shook his head as he walked towards me.

"Esther's too powerful. She won't be easily found. I need to draw her out." Klaus said and was about to shut the sliding doors that separated his room from the parlor but, I stopped him.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm going to change my shirt, and then I'm going to find my brother." Klaus said and smiled patronizingly. He was about to shut the doors again when I, once again, stopped him.

"Klaus, let me come with you!" I said to him annoyed. Klaus sighed deeply and walked towards me again.

"I know you want to help, Alex, but you can't. My mother is wretched. She will target you in order to thwart me, and I can't very well save Elijah if I'm busy saving you, can I? Because I will not let you get hurt again by one of my parents." Klaus said and I rolled my eyes, but remained silent. He kissed my cheek and finally shut the doors. He prepared his plans, leaving me to consider my options.

~

I walked into the apartment and interrupted Marcel's conversation with Gia and Hayley. "No, he's not, which sucks, considering how low the bar is around here." If your confused on why I said this to them, it's because they were talking about Klaus' progress on finding Elijah. "Listen, you two up for a rescue mission?"

I was going to find Oliver and in order to do that I had to find Jackson. I didn't want Hayley to come with me though. It would get to complicated since Jackson's in love with her. And I couldn't have love get in the way of this plan.

"Are we going after Elijah?" Gia asked excitingly.

"Nope. That's all Klaus." I said to her. "I'm talking about Oliver. Now, he and Elijah were fighting the werewolves together. I've heard that Oliver's been captured and is about to be executed. Now, look - if we can save Oliver, then we might be able to find out where Elijah is." I explained to them.

"'Kay, so what do you want from us?" Marcel asked and I looked at him.

"Just a little distraction. Esther's son, Finn, he's the one that's controlling the werewolves. If you can keep him out of the way, I can go get Ollie myself." I said and went to leave. Marcel sped around me and blocked my way.