003: Seoul Men's Academy

Start from the beginning

When finally Taeyeon checked their names, she excitedly said, "Omo... Our section sounds so cool – Big Bang," she gives emphasis on their section on purpose so CL and the others can hear them. CL just rolled her eyes, and Taeyeon smirked triumphantly. 

"Ya-ya-ya~" Eunjung gestured to her group to come. "I can't find our names." She narrowed her eyes to scan their names once again.

"Ya, it's here," Jiyeon pointed their names with her poker face just above Eunjung's head.

"Ya, what's with the tension," Eunjung makes faces to loosen up the atmosphere.

"EXO," Jiyeon whispered to herself while thinking very well on how will be their classmates would be like.

"Sounds bad ass to me," Hyomin said with a very witty smile on her face.

"Nooo..." Boram rounded her eyes in horror. She's really scared of bad boys. Because they might bully her height.

"I'll make them fall for me," Hyomin said dreamingly  with her eyes heavenward.

"Me too," Qri agreed.

Jiyeon and Eunjung just slapped the two on the nape. And Hyomin and Qri just scratched their nape.

"Aigoo... I think I'm going to pee," Jiyeon crinkled her nose while she was putting her body in an awkward state. "Eonnie~ Where's the washroom?" Jiyeon asked Boram.

"Molla," Boram just shrugged, and didn't care for Jiyeon's state.

"Aishh..." Jiyeon look at the other girls, and they just also shrugged.

Even if it was a little bit embarrassing, she asked Jaejoong because she's been holding herself for quite some time already. "Uhmm... May I asked where's the washroom?" She asked without showing a sign that she's going to burst in any minute.

However, Jaejoong's eye widened, which made Jiyeon step back but she still adored his pretty face. "Do you want me to escort you? It's pretty far away from here since this is an all boys' school. But we're currently working on our girls' bathroom."

Jiyeon swooned over Jaejoong's gentlemanliness, but it would definitely embarrassing that she'll be walking with him, and she wants to be humble in front of him. "No, you don't need to escort me. Just tell me where it is, I'm good with directions," and she smiled. Now, she can really feel it – it's going to burst. She crossed her legs to control it.

"It's..." Jaejoong suddenly raised his eyebrows for Jiyeon's weird body posture. "Are you alright?"

"Yep. Just tell me where it is," Jiyeon insists.

"Uh... it's in the lobby of the main building, turn left when you see the admissions office, and turn right on the detour, and you'll see the washroom sign," Jiyeon just nods and immediately went off leaving her friends behind. She has no time to ask them if they want to come. She stiffly walk fast to the main building, she just lowered her head, because she feels conscious when people, especially guys, are staring at her.

She followed Jaejoong's direction; she turns left after she saw the admissions office, and she was almost lost because of the detour, but she gets to the bottom of it easily.

"Best feeling ever," she closed her eyes as she executes her waste. She didn't care how loud she pee, and shivered once she was finished.

"Dude, was that a girl who entered the restroom?" a guy who's washing his hand whispered to his friend.

Jiyeon widens her eyes in horror, realizing she was at the boys' washroom. She didn't notice the boys' washroom's sign, she just enter the first room. She saw no one and she did not notice the boys' toilet, because it was covered by the cubicle, that's why she just entered the room.