"They sat on our table!"

"I almost got tripped if Bom didn't help me!"

And all senseless reasons came from their mouths, that even the principal cannot believe what the girls' were saying, and just shook her head in dismay. Jiyeon and Soyeon were just silently laughing behind the doors. And the four girls, namely 2ne1, were trying to hold their smiles.

T-ara--Jiyeon and Soyeon's group are very entertained watching both groups -- 2ne1 and Girls' Generation (SNSD) -- fighting. They're just hilarious.

There was so much commotion in the room that made the principal hits her limits.

"Yah! 2ne1 and SNSD!" the principal shouted to catch everyone's attention. "Wash the dishes for 1 week!"

Everyone in the room, with the exception of the principal, rounded their eyes in horror.

"BO!!!!" they blurted in unison. And they started to complain at once again.

"Ohh-ho no way!"

"There's no way I'm going to share one room with these skinny people!"

"B-b-b-but..."

"No! No! No!"

"Andwae!"

"But I hate washing dishes!"

"No! Dirty things! Stay away from me!"

"2 WEEKS!" the principal blurted. "NO BUTS! Now, get out!" she said furiously.

Jiyeon and Soyeon started to hear footsteps coming in their way, that's why they immediately ran away. When finally the door was finally out from their sight, they slowly stopped from running to catch their breath.

"Haha," Soyeon starts to giggle, followed by Jiyeon. And they start to laugh from the bottom of their lungs.

"Sunny was so hilarious! 'Ma'am, but Minzy said I was too short'," Soyeon mimic Sunny exaggeratedly. And they both laugh.

"And, and, and... 'There's no way I'm going to share one room with these skinny people!'," Jiyeon mimic CL while rolling her eyes, even though they didn't saw their actions."

"No! Dirty things! Stay away from me!" Soyeon keeps mimicking Yoona, but Jiyeon was stunned on what she saw.

9 girls were standing in front of them, glaring. Jiyeon elbowed Soyeon to alarm her to stop.

"Wae?" she stops laughing as she wipe of her tears from laughing, and turned around. She was also stunned when she saw SNSD in front of her.

"What are you talking about?" Jessica said with her crossed arms and lifted brow.

"Hokshil [Maybe]... You're talking about us?" Sunny said cutely while she pouts.

"Come on, girls, let's not waste our time with this useless people," Taeyeon said. And they walk through Jiyeon and Soyeon while bumping into them.

"Yah! Taeyeon-a!" Soyeon shouted, catching all 9s attention. They just raised their eyebrows waiting for Soyeon to spill it out. "Don't forget that we've became friends!"

"Now you're telling me that, you're the first one who leaves!" Taeyeon frowned.

"Yeah~ But that doesn't mea—"

"And besides, that was a long time ago." And that statement put Soyeon to a halt. Those 9 girls walked out of the hallway they were into.

"Aishh... those girls," Jiyeon frowned and she crumpled her hands as if she's going to punch someone. But she thinks more about her friend, and she comfort Soyeon – wrapping her arms around Soyeon's. But in Jiyeon's mind, she already knocked out those 9 girls.