It's the A**brigade.

"If you touch me one more time I will make sure you won't have a hand to ever jerk off with again." I hiss at the vulgar man in front of me.

"Aww, come on! Don't be a b*tch." He whines making him look as childish as he acts. " I'm just taking a dance."

"When a woman says no it means no Greg." I glare, crossing my arms over my chest. Sh*t, now he's looking at my breasts.

"How 'bout this." He slides closer to me, his hot breath fanning stale menthol over my face. "Kiss me and I'll let you see those stupid pots your team always wants in their possession." Ugh, of course it's the a** brigade that has the artifacts. He smirks as he leans in closer.

As his hand begins reaching for my face another smacks it out of the way. "What the h*ll man?" Mike yells at him. "She said no! Leave her the f*ck alone."

Thank you Mike!

"What, are you f*cking her too? I bet two blondes in bed is pretty hot." He growls at the red head. Ugh, why can't the idiot just leave us alone. Oh, d*mn now he's looking back at me. "I can make you feel better than this sh*thead sweetheart." He licks his lips as he rakes his eyes over my body.

"No thank you." I cringe away and step slightly behind Mike. April comes and stands next to me, hooking her arm through mine.

Greg looks down at our linked arms and sneers wickedly. "All three of you are f*cking? You into some kinky sh*t, huh? Are you their b*tch?"

"Alright that's enough!" Mike steps full in front of me, completely blocking Greg's view. He waves a hand behind his back signaling us to leave. "I will not listen to you degrade another person in front of me."

April tugs me away as Greg growls, although it sounds more strangled than frightening. He responds obviously angry but I can't make out what was said over the music.

She pulls me to the side of the room and places a hand on my cheek. "Are you okay?" Her blue eyes are filled with worry and her eyebrows crease as her lips part.

I nod my head and tuck my shaking hands behind my back. "I'll be fine. I should find Karen though."

She nods her head and we start searching for our friend. Relief floods my chest, replacing the anxiety it held, as we see her light brown hair bobbing with the music.

April waves a hand to catch her eye and her smile slips as she takes in my face. I must not be hiding my discomfort well if she's able to see it so clearly.

We watch as she tugs on her girlfriends arm and they both make their way to us. "Hey is everything alright?" Sarah's light voice is filled with concern. She places a hand on my arm and I have to resist the urge to flinch.

"Kind of." I shrug giving her a half smile. "Did we do the usual tonight?"

She nods and pulls out a key card for the hotel down the road. "Do you need us to come with you?"

Mike shows up just then and wraps April up in a bear hug. "I hate idiots like him. Why do we have to be in the same line of business?"

April leans back and places a hand on his cheek. "Calm down, Love."

He lets out a long sigh and tips his head back with his eyes closed. When he looks back down at her the rage in his eyes is replaced by love.

Looking up at me he gives me a sympathetic smile. "Do you want to go? I don't think I can stand staying here if I know that a** hasn't left yet."

"Yeah, if you don't mind." I nod, looking down. "I'm a little partied out for now."

"No problem. Just let me get another drink and then we'll go." He kisses April once before heading back to the bar. Since we're next to the dance floor though he has a mountain of bodies to get through.