Chapter 10

Nico POV

After leaving Percy's cabin, I began thinking about the day. First golden Perabeth break up and now Percy is leaving. I know Percy must be upset but that does not mean he has to leave. I mean
I would be happy to make him feel better. Whether it was talking or holding him ... No spot it Nico you are over him. Maybe he want some comfort or need to get back some confident. Again I could help and I would be willing. I would willing to do anything for him. No, no, no I'm over him. Aren't I?

Switch point of view to Jason.

I said goodnight to Piper and went to bed. But I could not sleep. I began to thinking about Percy. I mean I know I was going to miss Percy but its like there is more going with him. Him. Sometimes I wound to myself what if? What if I acted on my desires? I mean I'm pansexual and Percy ... Percy's personality is annoying, childish and he is so thick sometimes! But he's also sweet, loving, kind, loyal and sexy. Stop! Stop it Jason! You have Piper, you love Piper. 

Switch point of view to Nico.

I was laying in bed thinking it over. Do I still like Percy? let see... Percy is slow on the up take, he annoying and childish. That the bad. But Percy is also loving, kind, friendly, caring and loyal.  Oh gods I still like him. What do I do now?  I could go over and tell him how I feel right now. But maybe that wouldn't be a good idea because he's just broken up with someone. Maybe I'm better off waiting until Percy comes back even if it's going to be a few weeks then maybe he might be ready to move on from Annabeth. And maybe I would have a chance.  Yeah that's what I'll do. I will tell Percy that I like him and want to date him when he comes back from his mother's. And that doesn't matter how long will be I will happily wait.