Chapter Four

Percy pov.

After Annabeth felt a little more ease with the truth.

'I'm really lucky to have a friend like her.' I said aloud.

'Yes, I suppose you are.' Said a voice I jumped turned and saw a woman whose features that seem to change so she was attractive to me.

'Lady Aphrodite.' I said politely I never like the goddess of Love but I knew better then to be a jerk to her.

'Hello Percy.' She said smiling. 'I like to talk to you if I may.'

'Of course my lady. Do you need a quest done or something else like that?' I asked really confused about what she wanted to talk to me for.

'I wish to talk to your confusion with your gender.' She clarified.

'Oh!' I could feel myself going red. 'Why do you want to me about that?'

'Because I want to give you a test-run of being a girl yourself.'

'A test-run? You mean like a try-out?' I asked debating whether I should feel freaked out or not. 'You want to turn me into a girl?'

'Exactly what I mean Percy! You have until tonight to make up your mind. After the campfire before you go to bed say my name and tell me your choose.' Aphrodite explained before I could say anything else she disappeared in a puff of pink and perfume.

I sat on my bed and wonder to myself.

'Do I want to be a girl?'