Chapter Three

Percy pov

I was laying in bed thinking about my love and my two crush. Sometimes I wish, I wish I was normal, I wish I could just love one person and I wish could be happy in my own skin. I wanted to cry. I was so messed up, it all sucked.

'Percy?' Annabeth called as she walked.

'Hey, wise girl.' I said a little unenthusiastically.

'Percy.' She started slowly. 'Are you cheating on me?'

'What?! No of course not!' I cried a little insulted.

'I wasn't talking physical. I meant are you cheating on me emotionally. Like are you falling for someone else.' Annabeth explained wording her sentence carefully.

I didn't know what to say so I decided to tell her the truth ever though she might kill me or hate me forever.

'It's a lot more complication then that.' I signed.

'How is it more complication? Percy please just tell me what's going on with you.' Annabeth said started to tear up.

'I think I'm transgender.' I said looked at the floor. I didn't want look into Annabeth's eyes only to see hatred or discussed.

'Do you mean you feel like a girl?' Annabeth asked sounding shocked.

'Y-yes.' I stammered. 'I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, it was just I was scared. I know there was a good chance of me losing you as my girlfriend. But I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I lose you as my friend too. I mean I love you.' I sad all this as fast as I could, trying to get all my feeling out in the open.

Either of us spoke for a few minutes so I took the last of my courage and asked: 'Annabeth do you hate me now?'

This question seem shock Annabeth more then the truth. 'Percy I could never hate you!' She exclaimed.

'Really? You mean that Annabeth?' I asked looking up at her with hopefully eyes.

'Yes, I mean that you seaweed brain.' She laughed at me and I smiled too.

'So what does this information mean for us?' I asked. 'I mean do you want to break up with me or not.'

'Percy, I love you. I really do. But if you're confused about your own gender then maybe being in a relationship is not best thing.' Annabeth said in a matter-of-fact tone.

'You're right as always just tell me, we can be friends I can't lose you-'

She laughed again cutting me off. 'You could never lose me as your friend.' She said still laughing. 'But if you go for any surgeries you will let me first.'

'You know you walked be the first.' We hugged and she walked out my cabin.