Chapter 29

Most of the dinner was eaten in silence. Lilly dragged her feet as she made her way up to her room. She heard fast footsteps coming up the stairs behind her. She gasped as Allen pushed her into her room. She stumbled and landed on her bed as he locked the door.

"You really shouldn't have used poor Heather to get back at me. That was dirty. Even for you Lilly." He paced in front of her like a tiger stalking  a helpless animal.

Lilly followed his gaze but remained silent.

"What? Nothing to say?", Allen stopped in front of her.

Lilly looked down as she fidgeted with her fingers. Allen leaned down in front of her lean legs. She could feel his eyes undressing her. She shyly looked up and watched as Allen bite his lip as he smiled.

He was making her extremely uncomfortable and he loved it, "Tell me." His hand started to slid up her calf. "How many men have you been with since me?"

Lilly tried to shift out of his grasp, but he dug his fingers into her upper thigh. If Lilly could have screamed she would have.

She turned her face up and closed her eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Please, just let this end.", she thought .

Allen snapped out of his anger when he realized how bad he was hurting her. He growled as he pushed away and started to pace in front of her again, "Do you know how bad you hurt me?"

Lilly started to sign, "I wanted to give you a chance to be happy. You deserve a wife that can give you everything you want and need."

Allen rushed back down to her and kneeled in front of her knees, "All I wanted was you. I didn't need anything else." He cradled her face and kissed her.

Lilly gasped as she tried to ease off of the bed but was caught by Allen around her waist. He pressed his lips to her again then whispered in her ear, "I'm so sorry for hurting you. Please forgive me. I swear, I'll never hurt you again."

Lilly searched out his eyes but turned her head as he tried to kiss her again.

He stared at her beautiful features, "So, there is someone else?"

She nodded as she pressed her eyes closed.

"Do you love him?" Allen's face was hard to read.

Lilly shrugged her shoulders and signed, "I care about him very much. I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for him."

She shivered as he nuzzled her neck, "I guess I should thank him instead of hating him."

He could feel her nod as she sighed.

"Lilly?"

Lilly turned back to his close face.

"Sleep with me."

Lilly shook her head as she released his neck and turned away. She felt him wrap his arms around her waist and kissed her back. She closed her eyes, but snapped out of his seduction as she felt him unzip her top.

She turned and pushed him out of her room before he could fight her.

Allen smirked, "She hasn't gotten over you yet. Let the games begin."