Chapter 31

Allen stretched as he walked on his balcony overlooking the gardens. He was still half asleep until something caught his eye. Lilly was in work out wear jogging, or at least trying to jog. "Lilly!" Allen tried to get her attention but couldn't since her music was blaring in her ears from her head phones. He bolted down the stairs to catch her.

Lilly heaved as she was enjoying her morning walk/jog. She gasped as someone grabbed her from behind. She grabbed her attackers left hand as she stepped back to the side and twisted out of their grasp.

"Shit Lilly! That hurts!" Lilly jerked her ear phones from her ears in confusion.

Allen stood in just boxer shorts before her. She smirked as she signed, "Is this your new way of flirting?"

He looked furious as he placed his hands on his hips, "This is not funny. Are you trying to kill yourself?"

Lilly signed as she tried to catch her breath, "No, the running is strengthening my heart. I can jog for at least ten minutes without any pain or passing out."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, but you really did hurt my hand. Who taught you that?" Allen slung his hand to ease the pain.

"I learned it from my trainer, so when I'm photographing in bad areas, I could defend myself." She smirked as she signed.

Allen smiled with amusement, "So, what's inspired this bad ass training?"

"I don't want to be weak or a burden to anyone ever again." Her smile slowly disappeared.

Allen walked up to her and caressed her face, "Don't ever believe you are a burden to anyone."

Lilly shyly looked down.

"Alonso Desserio! Where in the hell are your clothes." Both Allen and Lilly turned to Vivian.

"I'm sorry mother, but when I see a beautiful woman, they disappear into thin air." Allen placed his hands on his hips as he turned to his mother.

Vivian smirked as she watched Lilly reached and pulled them down around his ankles. She snickered as she took off in a slow jog.

Vivian covered her eyes as she laughed, "A bit cold out here, huh Allen?"

Allen carelessly pulled them up and took off after Lilly, "If you wanted to see it that bad, all you had to do is ask."

Lilly's chest was beginning to hurt, her only option was to slow down and took a seat on a bench.

Allen smiled as her ran around the corner to her. She slid over to make room for him, "Thanks."

"Your welcome." Lilly looked down at her sneakers as she held them up to distract her attention.

Allen took a strand of loose hair and tucked it behind her ear. Lilly didn't turn her head, but smiled as she continued to look at her sneakers.

"I want you to do me a favor." Allen bit his bottom lip after his request.

"Ok, what is it?"

Allen's smile widened as he continued to bite his bottom lip, "I want you to photograph me."

"I don't do GQ cover shots pretty boy." Lilly signed with a frown.

"No not a GQ, like you usually do with your clients or celebrity's." His face was eager for her answer.

"Ok, but please do tell; who are these for?"

Allen cleared his throat, "The company Christmas card."

"Sure they are." Lilly winked at him.

"Tomorrow then? Say 10:30?"

"Sure, I'll put you in my busy calendar." She shook her head.