Family Hurts

Rocket and I heard an explosion

Rocket and I heard an explosion. We take a look out the hole. The ship had exploded. Peter and Yondu were on that ship.

We turn on our aero-rigs. I shape shift back into a fox. We grab hands and fly out of the hole. We came to ground, but we stayed a float.

I notice Peter and Yondu soaring down. Peter was holding Gale and Amulet and Yondu was holding his arrow like how Mary Poppins holds her umbrella. I began cracking up, and so does Peter. "What?" Yondu demanded. I cup my hands outside my mouth and yell: "You look like Mary Poppins!" "Is he cool?" He asked. I was about to say "Mary Poppins is a woman" but Peter smiled and spoke before I could. "Hell yeah he's cool."

"I'm Mary Poppins y'all!"

"Many Poppin!" The twins exclaim. 

Peter hands Amulet to Gamora. We all form a somewhat circle. We looked very badass, I admit. I pulled my katana out of my belt.

Suddenly, Mantis was hit with a piece of flying debris. She fell over. "Mantis, look out!" Drax warned. "A little late" I point out as I swing my katana.

The blue light begins spreading and began filling cracks in the planet. "She's just unconscious" Drax points out as he picks up Mantis bridal style. I ship them so much.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Ego's waking up" Peter replies. "How long until the bomb goes off?" Peter asks. "In the unlikely event that Groot doesn't kill us all...about six minutes" Rocket replies.

Bits of rock begin falling. "Kraglin, we need the quadrant for an extraction. T-minus five minutes" Yondu reports. "Somebody's gotta be up top when Kraglin arrives" Peter says. "Drax, take Mantis, Amulet and Gale" he orders as he places his are-rig on Drax and hands Gale to Drax. He held Mantis bridal style and had Gale and Amulet on top of Mantis. "Ow! My nipples!" Drax yells as he flies up. "Whee!" exclaims the twins.

More of the planet begins breaking. One section breaks off and Gamora falls. "Gamora!" Peter cries. I was about to get a running start to fly down to save Gamora, but Nebula beat me to it.

Nebula? She's a bitch? Why is she going to save the person she hates most?

Rocket grabs my hand and we start flying. Me, Rocket, Yondu and Peter start battling Ego. He swatted at us with those spear beams of light. Rocket fires his guns and so does Peter. Yondu uses his arrow. I try to swipe the light with my katana, but it doesn't really do anything. "Here" Rocket says. He tosses me a gun. I nod my head in thanks.

"Come now, Peter. I know this isn't what you want. What kind of father would I be to let you make this choice?" Ego rambled. "Shut your cakehole" I said. I was swatted at by a light spear. I gently touched my face. I saw blood on my fingers.

Rocket tossed me some explosives from his bag. We tossed them all over the spears. Rocket activated his forcefield. I grabbed a remote off my belt and pressed the button on top of it. It exploded. Rocket and I landed.