One Shot

AN/: Yeah, this book is over. But I wanted to do this one little thing...

"I love you dad!" Said as crying teenaged boy. His dad was crying as well. "I love you too son" he said, between tears. They hugged and everyone at the session began clapping.

"Okay group, we have some new comers here with us" began the group leader. "Introducing Peter and his father..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at her clipboard. "Ego?" She asked, looking back up.

"Yes" replied the so called Ego. "Dumbass name" she mumbled. 

"Hello Ego, hello Peter" replied the group. "Hello everybody" Peter replied.

"So Peter, why don't we start with you?" The group leader asked. "What brings you here?"

"Well" he began. "I just met my dad for the first time five days ago-"
"I was living on my own planet, trying to make sure it doesn't wither and die, his whole life" Ego interrupted.
"That is beautiful, that you can admit to that" the Group Leader pointed out, passionately.

"He comes back and now he wants me to take over the family business" Peter finished.
"But Peter, who's going to take over the universe, when I die?" Ego asked.

"Listen to the words he used. 'Who's going to take over the world, when I die?' Feels like that to some of us sometimes, doesn't it?"

 Everyone else nodded.

"So what do you want to do, Peter?" The Group Leader asked. "Well, I'm already part of a team, the Guardians of the Galaxy[Two time galaxy saver(or three, fallowing these books)]But if I wasn't doing that, I don't know. I was thinking, I like music. Maybe I could be a musician" Peter replied.

"An evil musician?" Ego asked, interrupting.
"No" Peter replied angrily. "Or maybe I could work in a music store."
"An evil music store?"
"You always do that!" Peter shouted, pointing at his father. Ego raised his arms in confusion. "I just think, like he hates me. I think maybe he wants to kill me" Peer admits in a frightened tone.

"Peter" the Group Leader began. "We don't want to kill each other. We might say that we want to sometimes, but we don't" she assured.

"Actually, the boy's quite astute. I really am trying to kill him" Ego admitted. "But, so far, unsuccessfully.  He's quite wily, like his old man."

"See what I'm talking about here?" Peter asked, gesturing to his father.

The Group Leader repositioned herself and was now facing Ego. "Okay we've heard from you Peter, now you tell us something about yourself" the Group Leader suggested, gesturing to Ego. "The details of my life are quite inconsequential" Ego points out. The Group Leader shook her head.  "Oh no, please. Tell us about your childhood" she cleared up. "Alright" Ego decided as he stood up from his chair.

"I don't know where I came from. All I remember was a drift in the cosmos. I could control the matter around me. I was able to form a planet. But I wanted meaning. So, I then used my smarts to create a human form. The rest of my childhood was basic. My father was a relentlessly self-improving...boulangerie owner from Belgium...with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe...with webbed feet. My father would womanize, drink. He would make outrageous claims... Like he invented the question mark." 

Everyone was becoming more intrigued in Ego's story. Although, Peter thought it was just a crock of shit. 

"At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilma...which is ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking.I suggest you try it." 

The Group Leader was now disgusted. "You know, we have to stop" She decided. 

Hey Raccoons Leia here. You're probably wondering, "Leia, you completed this book. What's with this strange chapter?" 

Well glad the non existent fan, asked that question. 

I thought it would be funny to see an evil father and his son in a group therapy session. No, I did not come up with this amazing work of comedy. It actually comes from a movie. I thought it would be funny/cool to see another duo like this in the same situation. I mean, just imagine Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader in this scene. That would be fucking hilarious. 

Extra points if you can guess the movie this scene is from. 

See ya later!