Famliy Reunion

We all sat around a campfire easting some weird green jello thing

We all sat around a campfire easting some weird green jello thing. I took the first bite of my jello thing. It didn't taste that bad. Actually, it was pretty good. Although, I kept staring at that strawberry blonde girl. She looked really familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I hired Yondu to pick you up...when your mother passed away. But instead of returning you...Yondu kept you. I have no clue as to why" Ego explained. "Well, I'll tell you why. Because Rex and I were skinny little kids who could squeeze into places adults couldn't" Peter replied. "It made it easier for thievin'" I add.

"Well, I've been trying to track you down ever since" Ego adds. "I thought Yondu was yours and Rex's father?" Drax asks. "You thought Yondu was my father?" I ask. "What? We've been together this whole time, and you thought Yondu was my actual blood relative?" Peter asked. "You look exactly alike" Drax says. "One's blue!" Rocket joins in. "No, he's not our father! Plus I've told you that A) Peter and I aren't related and B) about my father that died in the fire!" I finish.

"Yondu was the guy who abducted me and Rex...kicked the crap out of me so I could learn to fight..., tried to kill Rex and kept me in terror by threatening to eat me."

"Eat you?" Ego asked. "Yeah" Peter replied. "Oh, that son of a bitch."

"How'd you locate us now?" Gamora asked. "Well, even where I reside, out past the edge of what's known...we've heard tell about the man they call Star-Lord." He stand up and continues.

"What say we head out there right now? Your associates are welcome. Even that triangle-faced monkey there." Ego pointed to Rocket. Rocket touched his snout. I giggle. "He's not a triangle-faced monkey" I point out. "What is he?" Ego asked. I was afraid to say raccoon. I look at my husband. "We're not sure" I lie. "He's a-" Peter began. I give him a death look of not to say anything.

Ego then continued. "I promise you...it's unlike any other place you've ever seen. And there...I can explain your very special heritage." He looks at Peter. "Finally get to be... the father I've always wanted to be. Excuse me. I've gotta take a whiz."

As Ego got up to take care of business, Peter and Gamora exchanged looks. They both got up and headed into the woods, holding hands.

While Drax begins having a chat with Antenna Girl, I look back at the strawberry blonde girl. "Hi" I say, grabbing her attention. She whipped her head around, her curly hair whipping her in the face. "Uh, hi" she said, lifting her arm up to do a slight wave. "I'm Rex" I say as I put my hand out. "Jessica" she said as she shook my hand.

Jessica. Her name is Jessica. She resembles me and Peter and her name is Jessica. Oh shit. I think I might know who she is. "Did you live on earth?" I ask. "I lived on earth until I was nine" she replies. "And how old are you now?" I ask. "What's with all the questions?" she asks. "You remind me of someone" I reply. She sighs. "Thirteen" she replies.