New Assingment

Rex's POV

Rex's POV

It's been two years since the battle of Xander and a year after we faced Blaze. Everything has been normal. Well as normal as things usually are around here.

Rocket and I are in our special "bomb making" place on the ship. We were tearing some pea ices apart, trying to build a new bomb. The only problem? Groot messing around.

That little twig grew...a little. At least he's out of the pot. But me, Rocket and the rest of the Guardians have to play parent to him. It's mostly me and Rocket however.

I observed the scraps. I saw one that I might need. I point to the piece. "Chuck me that" I order. Rocket picks it up and throws it to me. I catch it and get back to work.

"Rex" Rocket starts. I look up at him. "What?" I ask. "When do you-"

Soon we hear a ringing noise. "Sorry man" I say as I get up. I walk over to the screen area and click the button to answer the call.

A golden skinned woman appeared on the screen. "Where is your leader?" She asks. Isn't that a jolly way to start a conversation I thought. "Around here, I'll go get him" I say. I get up. I walk to Peter's room. I knock on the door then open it.

Peter and Gamora were playing with their babies, Gale and Amulet. They were identical so thank god they had different genders. They both had black hair and blue eyes and Gamora's green skin, but they both had Peter's smile.

"Petey!" I say. He looks up at me. "There's a very important call for you" I say. He gets up and walks with me.

We arrive back at the screen. "Our leader" I say gesturing to Peter. "How can we help?" Peter asks. At this moment, the rest of the team showed up too.

"I am Ayesha, High Priestess of Sovereign" she began. "I am aware of your status, Guardians of the Galaxy" "Two time galaxy saver" I say. The High Priestess nods. "Yes, therefore, I will require your services."
I nod my head to show I'm paying attention, which, I am now.
"There is an Abilisk causing havoc on our planet. I am afraid that the creature will get close to our Anulax batteries and destroy them" she explains.
"I will give you something in return if you complete this mission" she adds.

Peter and I exchange a smirk. "What were you thinking?" Peter asks, as he turns his head back to Ayesha. "You will find out once you complete your mission" she says. Then she hung up. "Well that was a sweet goodbye, wasn't it?" Peter asks. I giggle. "You should have been here when she said hello" I say. We continue laughing. When our laughing dies down, I start a new conversation.

"So how are the kiddies?" I ask. "Good" Peter replies as he nods his head. "You and Rocket thinking about kids?" Peter asks. "I'd like to but still not 100% sure. Plus we still have to look after Groot" I reply. "Good point" Peter says.

I take a deep breath. I've been thinking about this for a while and and wondering when to tell Peter. I've officially decided to do it now.

"Peter, I have to tell you something" I say. Peter is all ears. I open my mouth to speak, but I was interrupted. "Rex!" I turn my head and see Rocket. "You wanna help me finish this bomb?" He asks. I turn my head back to Peter. "You can tell me later, go be with your husband" he says. I smile and run to Rocket.

Hey Raccoons, Leia here. Yeah this chapter's pretty short but hopefully I can start making longer ones as I keep going. I'm trying to find Guardians 2 on DVD and when I find it, writing this book is going to be much easier.

An yeah, Marvel Descendants 2 is coming soon but I still need to sort some things out.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, gimme a fallow and check out my other books if you haven't done so already.

C u later Raccoons! Luv leiakatniss21