Bang!

No... Blood... Dad, DAD!

"Guards! He killed that man! Arrest him!" The little boy commanded while pointing his finger at the man.

"Who are you to—"

"You dare speak to me after I witnessed you shoot a man?! Disgrace! Get out of my sight!" Two guards appeared and grabbed both of the man's arms, who then realized who he was talking to.

"P-Prince Yoongi..." The man cried as he was being dragged away. "No! Please it was all a mistake! It was self-defense!"

"If self-defense meaning killing someone for a petty reason then I believe you."

The man was out of sight but the boy a bit older than me never left. My mom was crying for dad's loss but all I did was to stare at him, and he stared back. After a few moments, mom wiped her tear and went to hug me.

"J-Jimin... y-you're father is gone."

I nodded sadly, understanding the situation. It was supposed to be impossible since I was only five years old but then my mom told me I was special, something a normal five-year-old kid don't do. I was way smarter.

"You know what that means right? It just the two of us now." She sniffed and gripped my shoulders tightly. "Promise me you won't leave mom too alright?"

"I won't mom, I will take care of you." A single tear drop on my eye as she engulfed me in a tight hug, crying once again. I patted her back to comfort her, not realizing I was crying myself.

A cough was heard. Me and my mom parted and looked at the person who interrupted us. My mom hastily stood up from the ground and bowed low. "P-prince Yoongi! I want to thank you very much for taking that man away. I deeply want you to accept our gratitude."

"No worries, that man was harassing you. He deserves to rot in jail and I'm sorry for your loss Mrs. I swear these event won't happen to you again." The little boy walked closer and bowed slightly.

"Thank you your highness but what do you mean by that?"

"I'll provide you a place to stay, this place is a disaster, I'll give you a job and I'll give your son a scholarship at one of our schools, Min Academia." The boy smiled.

H-how? Why? Why is he so nice to us?

"S-sir! It's alright, you don't have to. You helping us get rid of that man is enough."

The prince held my mom's hand with his little ones. "No, you are my people and I swore to my parents to take good care of the kingdom and you. It's my responsibility, one day I'll rule this country."

"T-thank you prince! I don't know how to repay you!"

"You don't need to, just take care of yourself and your son."

My eyes went wide when he suddenly cupped my face. "Hello cutie, what's your name?"

"J-jimin... Park Jimin, prince."