Epilogue|00:00

Sage Quinzel lost the baby three months after she pulled the Iv and walked out. She never gave herself the time to heal after such torturous events.

Instead— Sage, got sent to a mental hospital near Gotham. Her emotions controlled every aspect of her mind and soul. She was trapped in her mind, a mind Joker corrupted like many others.

She didn't know how to act herself again. At one point they proceeded on with surgery. Thinking lobotomy would help Sage, but it didn't. It left Sage unable to talk properly, walk properly, and speak properly. Though the lobotomy failed, she began having recollection of life before the Joker. She remembered, in bits, the long days at the bank. Barley making it, as she had dropped out of college to pursue a modeling career. She recalls her parents, Harleen, and her abusive family. Memories would come and go like wind, nothing ever stayed.

     Sage grew depressed, as she began talking to her 'baby,' but never realizing she had lost it.

"When w-w-will I-I haf— haf, the ba-bay-by?" She would slur to the nurses, as they tucked her into bed.

They didn't have the heart to keep telling her, over, and over. She'd just forget the next day, after she spent the hours before crying.

Sage was reduced to a nothing. Barley treated as a human being. Sage never fully realized the extent to her abuse, her psyche was pushed to the limits. She began thinking it was all a dream, and she had just imagined it. Was she ever really with Joker? Or was she just a causality from a bank robbery gone wrong. With her memory lost wondering Gotham confused to whom she was, and instead living an alternate universe, causing harm upon herself.

I guess we'll never know what really happened to Sage. Soon she will be nothing more than dust, and dead.

...Or was this Jokers plan to ruin Sage all along?

The End book wise, but mentally the story will live on.