00:12

One month later.

    "She's moving; her heart rate is increasing." Sage heard someone speak; footsteps sounded around the room. "Sage can you hear me? If you can hear me show me a sign." A woman's voice asked.

"Where am I?" Sage asked, while here eyes remained closed.

"Miss. Quinzel you're in the hospital; you've been here about a month."

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Sage screamed, and slammed her fists against the bed, jerking around; she yelled, "HELP! PLEASE! GET ME OUT!"

"Sage! SAGE! Stop you'll hurt the baby." The nurse tried holding her shoulders down.

The baby? Sage thought, "Impossible, you lie. I am not pregnant; how?" Sages antics came to a halt.

"You're a month pregnant Miss. Quinzel. You're lucky to be alive; you both, but you're not stable." The nurse reassured her.

"You're lying! I am not pregnant. How did I even get here? Why am I in a coma?" Sage grasped the nurses neck, "I will fucking kill you." Sage growled.

More nurses, and two cops swarmed into the room, "Let her go! Put your hands up, or its you and the baby." A cop hissed. Sage eyed the man and let the nurse go.

"Miss. Quinzel, you were a hostage of the Joker, Swat located your destination in Louisiana. The day before an attack was about to happen on Belle Reve, we found you insane and malnourished. We obtained Joker, of course without a fight; don't worry he is locked up, and back in Arkham." A woman walked forth from the group of people.

"When will I go home?" Sages attitude changed greatly, as she was acting kind and cooperative.

"Soon, once we make sure your health is stable." Sage nodded. Quiet, play it safe, get out of here. Don't get locked up in Arkham, escape, then find Joker.
Sages voices told her; Sage was playing it off like she was normal, and everything was fine. She wanted to leave, she wanted the Joker. One month she missed of her life, of the Joker.

"Nurse, how am I pregnant, I don't recall having sex." Not only that, but was she even capable of having kids? Since her grisly transformation changed her, did it effect the state of her baby?

"Sex. That's the only thing I can tell you. Maybe you don't remember having it, it's understandable since you've been in so much distress. Hopefully it will come back to you."  The nurse pursed her lips.

"Who's the father?" Sage grit her teeth.

"Uh..." the nurse began to walk off, but stopped. "Joker. The Joker. If you would like to terminate the preg-"

"Nonsense. Get out!" Sage raised her voice. Terminate her baby? Her own blood, and first loves baby. Love, Sage didn't know yet, but she loved the Joker. He created her; an insane monster. You'll become powerful; you will rule. First, get him back.

    Sage ripped the Iv out of her arm, and walked out of the room.

    Sages adventure isn't finished, but only beginning.

•••

A/N: I know this book is short! All the love! Hope you enjoyed this short story!! ❤️❤️❤️😍

For any questions leave them here and I will gladly answer, from the book, to me etc!