"Cool, I'd take that as a yes."

I stared into his eyes before speaking, "Minnie, can I hug you?"

"No you can't—"

"Too late." I wrapped my arms protectively at him and Jihoon, smiling in content. I heard him groan a bit. "Hugging someone while sleeping is the best way to sleep comfortably."

"Not if you're uncomfortable with the person hugging you." He scoffed. His tensed body slowly softening under my warmth.

"You just said you were starting to like me as a friend." I smirked.

"Exactly, starting. I didn't say I really consider you as a friend." He snapped back. As expected, my Jimin is always smart.

"Go to sleep now Minnie..." I whispered, loud enough for him.

"Mm, goodnight princey."

I smiled and kissed his forehead tenderly. "Goodnight my princess."

👑👑👑

I told Sungcheol to drive us back to the orphanage along with my two companions. I gave them new clothes that I told the maids to prepare. Jimin and Jihoon were singing happily beside me.

A minute later, we already arrived. The rest of our classmates already in place with the little toddlers. The three of us sat comfortably on the back, Jihoon sitting on my lap. "Daddy, what's going on?"

There goes the word again. Since he woke up this morning, he's been calling me daddy and Jimin his mommy! I honestly like the way he calls me that. I wonder how it would sound like if Jimin was calling me that?

"We're gonna wait for our teacher baby, why? Are you hungry?" I tapped his small nose.

"No, I'm just..."

"What is it Hoonie?" Jimin asked, holding his little hand. Jihoon shook his head twice.

"Nothing."

About ten minutes later, Mrs. Kim finally showed up. "Alright guys! I see you having fun with the kids. How have you been?"

They all shouted random things and cheered. Mrs. Kim clapped her hands and took her clipboard on the table. "So, I'm gonna call out your names and bring your assigned child with you."

I was getting nervous, I looked at Jihoon who was looking down. His face was blank just like yesterday when we first saw him. I glanced at his watch and it read 'blank'. Oh shit.

"Jihoonie, baby, what's wrong?" I asked in panic. Jimin seemed to notice and immediately found the reason why. The latter only shook his head. He's not talking again.

"We're worried about you, please tell us." Jimin cupped the kid's face and kissed his forehead lightly.

Shit. I swore I saw his watch saying 'Loved' last night. What's wrong?! If this continues, we're gonna fail this class.

"Park Jimin and Min Yoongi,"

Fuck.

I carried Jihoon and he wrapped his arms on my neck. I saw Jimin trembling beside me, I sighed deeply and held his hand to soothe him. We walked toward Mrs. Kim.

She grab ahold of Jihoon left wrist and furrowed his brows at what she saw. "Well, it read 'sad'. You both know what that means, you fail in this class."

Wait what? Sad? I thought it was blank. Why is it read sad?

"W-wait! Mrs. Kim it wasn't like that yesterday! There must be some kind of mistake of the watch!"

"Jimin, this watch is accurate. There are no excuses for this task, you both get an F." She wrote a big red F on our names. A fucking F! I feel like the world crashed upon me, I-I'm not gonna graduate?!

"Jihoon-ah, please let go of Yoongi so you can go back to your room." Mrs. Kim instructed. But instead, he tightened his grip on me. "No."

"No?" She asked in shock. Jimin also stared at the boy on my arms, facing him.

"I love daddy and mommy! I don't wanna stay here! Please don't leave me!" He suddenly cried into my neck. His sobbing was the only thing you could hear in the room. Our classmates turned quiet.

Oh that's why! He doesn't want us to leave him that why he's sad because we're already leaving him.

"Jihoonie, we won't leave you alone okay? We'll always be here, we'll try to visit you as much as we can!" Jimin's smile was visible, his eyes getting glossy. I could tell he was attached to him as well as I did.

"Yes baby, we'll keep in touch. We won't ever leave such a cutie pie like you would we? You're our precious prince, don't you forget that." I patted his back, slowly rubbing it slowly. "Just wait a little longer Hoonie, if I graduate and marry your mommy, we'll adopt you soon enough. You'll be our little prince."

"No! It's not the same! I want to stay with you! I don't wanna be here anymore!"

Jimin shook his head, "Everything will be fine and we'll live in the palace and you get a cute little crown on top of your little head and you get to be our prince charming!"

"R-really? Mommy and daddy will come back for me?"

"Yes, so you have to be a good boy alright?" Jihoon smiled and bobbed his head happily.

"Yes!" Jimin hugged him and I also did the same to the two of them. "I love you."

"We love you too, our little prince." I pecked his head and settled him down to the floor. I wiped his tears away and ruffled his hair. "Wait for us okay?"

"Of course!" He beamed and kissed both of my cheeks. He also did the same to Jimin.

Then all of a sudden, a cough was heard. Oh shit. "That was quite the show you put up. And I must say, it was... incredible that you two managed to make him feel like that towards you in such short amount of time. I don't know what you did to Jihoon but he really loves you two."

We both stood up, red faced. All of our classmates were teary-eyed and sobbing lowly. "So, as I have witnessed, I'm not gonna fail you. It was clear that he really loves you both and no mere watch can change that. In fact, I'm gonna score you both the highest. Congrats."

"Really?!" Mrs. Kim nodded. Me and Jimin yelled and hugged each other. "I'm not gonna fail!"

"I'm gonna fucking graduate!"

Everybody started clapping their hands, whistling and cheering. When Jimin realized we were hugging he quickly parted and coughed lowly. "T-this didn't happen."

"Of course babe." I smirked and pinched his nose.

We bid Jihoon one last goodbye before he left to go to his room. Mrs. Kim already dismissed us and all went back to our respective homes. Me and Jimin stayed back for a bit to have more time with Jihoon.

"Bye baby! Wait for us!" Jimin yelled and waved his hands. Jihoon turned back and waved back while smiling. I silently waved goodbye.

"Say Minnie, can you say daddy to me as well?" I smirked and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'll kill you." He gave me a glare.

"Like I thought."

A/n:
I found this cute af and cringy at the same time, huh.