꒰ Chapter 3: "Nice To Meet You" ꒱

Start from the beginning

(She owns ten big ass buildings that are higher than 50 stories, and it is all filled with cars that are either custom made for her or limited editions or cars that she produced by herself as she is a famous person for making sports cars )

I drove at a lightning speed since I was running late already on my first day of crappy school. As I accelerated, a group of cars came by and started blocking my way. Trying to keep my promise with Jin, I decided to let it go and switch lanes.  However, little did I know, that those cars surrounded my car to prevent me from running away.

clearly having enough, I step my foot on the breaks, not caring about what would happen to my car, and lowered my window.

Kingkas POV

It's just another shitty day and we were just testing our cars out. I have to say that this car is stunning. I mean what kind of car that costs 20 million dollars is not stunning. Except for the fact that it's boring since you can't test the car to its full potential.

After a few minutes, a car caught our eyes. It was a pretty dope car, wait... that's

Ferrari FXX!! The car I begged my dad for days yet still couldn't get! 

We tried to purchase that car but it was too late since it was preserved for someone. It was a pity- but now that we have the chance to meet that car, we're gonna test our new cars out. 

Our gang surrounded the car before the other driver (Q) managed to react. We were slightly shocked when we discovered that the driver was a girl. She had big round eyes and nice hair with big waves. It made our hearts beat faster than ever as we wonder how a person could be so pretty. For someone as beautiful as her, it was clear that she would be taken and wouldn't spare any space for another partner but we didn't really care. Maybe we could still shoot our shot and get her number?

The girl tried ditching us but we obviously outnumbered her and she failed to drive past us. After that girl gave a few shots, she gave up as we defeated her and the effort she put in had gone into waste. You should've seen her reaction, it was so cute, can't believe that we didn't take a picture of her.

We got tired of the same trick so one of us decided to make a move. He made a sign which meant, "You have a nice car, let's have a race!!

As a group of kids that were forced to be each other's play mate for the benefit of their parents, they have known each other way too long to not know why he made that move. He didn't care about racing with the car anymore! He just wants to race with her so he could get her number after we win.

Suprisingly, the girl was not freaked out. Instead, she nodded in agreement and so then...

The race began!

NO ONES' POV 

Cars were lined up across the black start line. Everyone anticipated the traffic light thingy to turn green. As soon as the color green lighted up, everyone started their engines. In a blink of an eye,  the cars flew by and disappeared into thin air.

Q raced passed all the other cars as all the boys' eyes were on her giving Q glances. 

   -Car Racing- *Zooommmm

(Sorry, I don't know how to write a car race story so there is no story here...)