Chapter Forty Three - Wedding Ceremony

Valin's Pov...

I was woken by the scent of roasting meat and someone shaking me a bit roughly. Opening my eyes I found myself surrounded by the women that slept in my room with me. "Get up, the ceremony starts soon" Fregya told me as she ripped the blanket away from me. 

I sat upright and rolled out of bed. My towel was pulled off of me and I was sent to have a quick wash in the wooden tub. While I bathed, I watched as the women moved around the room, setting out my wedding gown and shoes, some of them left the room and returned with a box. "Hurry up child, or you will look like a prune" one of the older women scolded me. I quickly rinsed my skin before getting out of the tub.

I was dried and dressed in a fresh chemise. "Come on, put this on" Terni said, handing me a lovely white gown. I smiled as I slipped it over my head and Fregya helped tightened the laces at the front. 

"Not too tight

"Not too tight. Thorin might end up bursting it when he wants to take it off of her" one of the women said with a laugh and the others joined in.

I felt my face heat with a blush at the thought of what will happen later tonight. "Aww, look, she blushes" Fregya teased and I looked down, in an attempt to hide my reddening cheeks. "Does it hurt?" I whispered to Fregya, who was still fixing the laces. "What?" she questioned, having not heard me. "Does it hurt?" I asked louder this time, and all eyes were on me. My face felt as though it was on fire. No one laughed at me this time.

"No, it does not hurt" Fregya said softly. "It will be very uncomfortable when he enters, but I do not think he will hurt you" one of the younger women told me, giving me a reassuring smile. "But if he's anything like his brother, he has a large cock and it may hurt. But only for a little bit" another added and all eyes went to her. "Which brother?" I found myself asking.

"Thrain, he bedded me before I got married. One of the best nights of my life-" she said with a smirk. I looked at her and she shook her head. "But now, I am happily married" she said, moving to the desk and retrieving a bone-comb. "When was that?" I asked her and she came over to me. "It was before you came to the village" she answered and I nodded.

I was told to sit down and knots were combed out of my hair, and Terni opened the box and took out a golden crown.