Chapter Twenty Five - How Dare You!

[Edited]
Warning: some violence and mentions of rape.

Thorin's pov...
I was walking to my bed chambers when I heard a scream. "THORIN!!!" the scream echoed throughout the house and I knew exactly who it was. "Valin!" I shouted, running towards the guest wing heading to Destin's bed chambers. I kicked open the door to find Destin pinning a crying Valin against the wall, her dress pulled up to her waist, exposing the milky flesh of her legs. "How dare you" I growled, drawing my sword as he quickly released her upon my entry. She slumped to the ground and I glanced around the room to see Jarl Dustin and Mela here as well. I glared at them all; "I will kill you all" I turned to Destin and he had fixed his clothes and stood by the desk smirking at me.
"Oh really" he said mockingly and I felt like gutting bastard with a rusting knife. Jarl Dustin drew his sword as did Destin, both of them pointing at me. With an almost pathetic battle cry Jarl Dustin swung his blade at my neck. I ducked and the blade got lodged in the wooden door frame, I kicked the older man in the gut and went for his son when he hit the ground. Destin was good at defending himself but looking at him, I only saw the scene I entered on, him about to rape Valin, my Valin, my sweet, innocent Valin. That image enraged me and I fought with a new found fury. 'Odin help me, give me strength' I prayed in my head as I lounged at him. He went down and but I didn't relent.

Valin's pov...
As I sit on the ground, I looked up on the fight, Thorin had Destin on the ground, his fist repeatedly connecting with Destin's already bloodied face, his knuckles raw and red with blood. I saw Jarl Dustin slowly getting up, his sword in hand but Thorin couldn't. Without a second thought, I pushed myself up off the ground and grabbed Thorin's fallen sword. Just as Jarl Dustin was about to strike, I blocked him and quickly drove the blade into his stomach, all the way to the hilt, his eyes widened as he looked down at me in shock. I twisted the blade inside him and hot, sticky blood exploded around my hand as I let go and he fell to the ground.
Thorin had stopped his assault on Destin and came to me, after making sure that Destin was properly unconscious. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me away from the now dead Jarl and held me tight. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asked and I looked up at him; "Thank you Thorin, thank you for saving me" I said softly, barely above a whisper and he kissed my forehead. "I would always come save you, Valin" he said and I hugged him tightly.

Thorin's pov...
I had just tucked Valin into bed after holding her in my arms for most of the night. Then I slipped out of the bed chambers and went to the dungeon. Thror and Thrain were there looking over Destin, who was chained to a wooden plank; I glared at him, he was going to die today. With a slight inclined of my head, Thrain threw a bucket of water on him, jolting him awake. "Wake up Destin, I want you wide awake to feel this" I said as I walked over to the fire. Gripping the wrapped handle of the heated knife and approached him.
His eyes widened and he began to scream until Thrain stuffed his mouth with a dirty rag. I grinned as I lifted the blade and plunged it into his stomach, his blood sizzling against the hot metal and his muffled scream carried around the room. "This is what you deserve for trying to hurt my woman" I said as I pulled out the now blood covered rusted blade. Then I plunged it back into him, almost enjoying his muffled screams of agony. He was a bloody, sweaty mess when I stopped stabbing him and allowed my brothers to take over. They were in charge of torture and interrogation. I turned on my heel and returned to my chambers, thinking of how I would deal will Mela in the morning. I cleaned up and changed before slipping into bed with Valin, she turned and held onto me and I smiled down at her, kissed her forehead before allowing myself some well deserved sleep with the woman I love, finally back in MY arms.

..............................................................................................................
Hope you liked it, sorry it was so short, when I edit the book I'll make it longer. I'll post the next chapter when I can.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

XxNikkyxX