I let out a low chuckle. "Yes. I'll call you when I'm done alright?"

"Sounds good! I'll see you soon!"

"See you soon."

"Drive safe Baek~" I could sense her smile.

"I love you!" I smiled.

"I love you too."

~~~

"Took you long enough." Kyungsoo said while shaking his head and crossing his arms. All the boys along with Lee Soo Man, our Executive producer, were sitting around a circular table in one of the conference rooms. I waddled over shamefully to an empty seat next to Kai.

"Baekhyun, you're late." Lee Soo Man said with slight annoyance.

"I know I'm really sorry, I didn't even see the text.. It will never happen again."

The neatly dressed man nodded sharply. "Now, we have an important thing we must discuss." He stated and looked at each of us. "You will all be flying to Hong Kong on the first of January, and will be staying there for at least two months."

~~~

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I sat upside down on my couch, dangling my head off the edge while my legs held onto the back rest part.

'I'm so bored,' I mumbled to myself, clicking away at my phone. I tapped my messages and scrolled down, deleting old conversations to save storage. That was until a certain name came up on the screen.

I clicked the old message box and felt my breath hitch in my throat as I scrolled past many text messages that held good and bad memories.

Coming across the latest text sent, I immediately swiped left and deleted everything. I shut my eyes and placed my phone on my chest, letting myself think.

'I should go visit her',

and that's what I did.

Baekhyun would be upset if he knew I was going, but luckily he'd be gone for a couple hours, which gave me plenty of time. I quickly changed into a warm sweater, some dark jeans, my black converse, a warm (colour) winter jacket, and then grabbed my parents' car keys, hopping into their car and driving.

It took about an half hours drive to get to the big fenced off area. I admit, the scenery and what was inside scared me, but I took a deep breath and walked slowly towards the entrance.

Once inside, I went up to the office informing that I was a visitor and wanted some time to talk with my friend.

If I dare even call her that.

I was then escorted to a closed off area where they placed me in front of a booth, where a phone hung on both sides of a wall, and a piece of glass was promptly between.

"She'll be out in a moment." A man informed me, and I nodded quickly. I stared at my hands and twiddled with the rings I was wearing.

I was afraid of past events, but I needed to have this discussion,

Soon enough I heard foot steps approaching, and that's when I saw her wearing a bright orange jumpsuit. Her hair had been cut a lot shorter than when I last saw her, and deep bags sat under her eyes.

The Geek and The Girl ➸ Baekhyun x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara