||Thirteen||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I stayed against Baekhyun, and before I was going to speak Baekhyun did.

"We aren't dating." He looked away, a sad look on his face, but then smiled back at Kai. "But we like each other."

Kai smiled warmly over at me. "Glad to know she finally told you she liked you."

I covered my face embarrassed, only to have Baekhyun move my hands and place my head so it was resting on his thighs, where he started playing with my hair.

"Me too." Baek nodded happily.

Before anyone could spark another conversation, the music room door swung open revealing three males, only to have them walk towards us.

"Hey- Minseok! Jongdae! And some other guy I don't know!" Kai waved them over happily.

"You guys came~" Kyungsoo said, smiling softly over at Kai due to their mutual friendship. "I'm glad."

"Hi!" One of the brown haired boys with a rectangular smile said loudly. "I'm Kim Jong-dae, but you can just call me Chen." He waved. "This is Kim Min-seok~" Chen pointed to a male with light brown hair and beautiful eyes.

Minseok waved as well. "Hey, you can call me Xiumin."

"~and that's Zhang Yixing!" Chen made a motion to a dark haired boy, who smiled showing dimples.

"Call me Lay." He said warmly.

Kyungsoo and Kai introduced our names as well.

"Now all we need is Jimin and Jungkook!" Jin said enthusiastically, causing Namjoon to chuckle.

All the boys were chatting getting along and I couldn't help but feel really happy.

Everyone was getting along, no matter what their status was.

I noticed that Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung appeared to be a lot closer compared to Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol and Xiumin; but besides that everyone was becoming friends.

I stood up slowly, patting my pants and then decided to leave the room to let them enjoy themselves.

As soon as I shut the door quietly and turned around, my body rammed into somebody.

"Oh gosh I am so sorry- I never look where I am going-" I looked up.

"Junmyeon?"

"Y/N?"

I felt my shocked expression transform into a big smile, and I wrapped my arms around the older male.