||Eight||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

That following day at school, I sat writing down some English notes the teacher was writing on the board until the teacher brought something up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

That following day at school, I sat writing down some English notes the teacher was writing on the board until the teacher brought something up

"Oh right class! I forgot to let you know this at the beginning of the week, but I have moved your partner presentations to be due before the Christmas break. It was brought up by one of your fellow students that a month isn't enough time. This way we can go through a few units in the time too."

I looked over at Baekhyun waiting to see his reaction, and he just sighed deeply, placing his chin on his palm, elbow resting on the table.

Was being my partner that bad?

*idea about Halloween suggested by @GeekyGamerFanGirl :3 *

It's been a few weeks and Baekhyun and I met up sometimes after school, but we were both pretty busy. We took videos of our times together, interviewing each other and getting to know one another. Our friendship hasn't really advanced much since well he doesn't really text me, and I don't text him...because I'm to shy.
But before I knew it, it was three days before Halloween, and three days before our annual Halloween party that Namjoon and I plan.

Usually I'd be out shopping and planning with Ying, but we've been ignoring each other.

Instead I was out shopping with Namjoon-Hyung, and Sehun. Sadly Jongin couldn't come because he was busy.

"Hey look at this." I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around, looking to see Sehun with some kind of scary mask on. We were at the Halloween store looking for costumes.

I didn't even flinch. (Ok so quick a/n, I actually get scared pretty easily but in this story you don't ok? 😂)

"Aw you're no fun." I heard him frown, and I just patted the brown haired boys head.

"Hey Sehun, we should go as zombies!" I heard Namjoon yell from end of the isle, and when I looked down I saw him pointing to the zombie section.

"Yea I could do your guys' makeup!" I smiled excitedly.

Sehun and Namjoon eyed each other and then nodded. "Yes!"

I giggled as they excitedly started grabbing the stuff they needed for their costumes.

Now what was I going to be?

I walked down the isles, looking at everything, until I finally found something.

I stared down at the 'your costume of choice' costume in my hands, I didn't even notice that I was about to run into somebody.

"Aish watch where your going." The person mumbled, but the voice sounded all to familiar.

"Oh! Baekhyun-Oppa." I smiled.

The Geek and The Girl ➸ Baekhyun x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें