13.

4am Maryland.

Emmanuel's POV

I was sleep when my phone started going off like crazy and bout 30 missed later I decided yo answer before they woke King up.

"Hello"

"Manny it's Chy I'm in the hospital in Hawaii and they can't find Von so you need to get here like yesterday."

"Uhh ight I'm on my way."

"Wait Manny leave king there."

"Ok I got you see you soon."

I got up and packed Kings bag along wit mine.

2 hrs later

I finally got king to Miss Sandy house and was on the plane an hour away from Maui.

1 hr 30mins later(11:30pm Hawaii)

Javon's POV

I finally woke up to seeing bright lights and someone standing across from where I was.

"Hello?"

"Oh you're awake, I'm nurse Washington and miss you're at Maui National Hositpal, they brought you in after the car chase and they killed the guy driving."

"THANK YOU LORD!!!!" I said throwing up my hands.

I've never been happier to hear that someone was dead, this guy went from being a childhood bestfriend to being my almost killer/baby daddy.

"Nurse, I was pregnant before the whole car chase and I wanted to know if I still was."

"Sorry miss but you're babies are gone. We found huge amounts of alcohol in your system and you were crazy stressed and you had really low blood pressure."

"Wow but the tequila in my system, yea I did that. I didn't want those kids he injected his sperm in me without my permission. But is there a Chyna Walker here?"

"Yes there is I'll go get her for you."

Ughhhhhh this is too damn much to handle right now. Where the fuck is Manny he coulda been here by now but no, me and Chy had to go through all this shit for the last almost 4 months and it wasn't easy.

Emmanuel's POV

I'm finally arriving at the hospital so I can see my girls.

"Hey is there a Chyna Walker here?"

"Yes room 215"

I jogged to the room and opened the door.

"Chy?"

"Well about damn time you showed up."

"Haha real funny where's Von at?"

"Well damn I'm fine too got some bruised ribs but other than that I'm ok."

"My bad I missed you too and I'm glad you ight but where's Von?"

She was quiet after that. So she doesn't know where she is and neither do I.

1hr later

I was sleep in Chy's room when a nurse walked in a woke us up.

"Hi Ms.walker the patient you asked for is here in 230 down the hall."

"Well Manny go get yo girl." Chy said

I walked out and down the hall to 230 scared to open the door, ion why but I was.

...................
After 5 more mins of deciding I went in.

"Von?"

"Manny get the fuck out bruh."

"Von why I just got here and I been waiting on you forever"

"Get the hell out and I mean it."

I just stood there.

"MANNY GET OUT BRUH, IS YOU SLOW. GET THE FUCK OUT NOW"

She was crying so I left

What did I do?