8.

*A Week later*

Javon's POV

So today is my baby shower and I just feel so happy and blessed right now.

I haven't talked to Ant since I found out he was sleeping with my aunt but I did know he got arrested for shooting someone...FROM MANNY'S GANG!

Them niggas was suppose to be working together against Crips, but his brother Life had been hanging around me and I honestly don't mind it cuz I was cool with him for years and then I met Ant.

As I got dressed I looked in the mirror at my dress

I was so damn beautiful and I cant wait to see the set up of everything

I was so damn beautiful and I cant wait to see the set up of everything .

* At the baby shower*

I walked in and omg it's so fucking beautiful and all for my babies

Emmanuel's POV

It looked cool in here and I'm glad I helped von out.

Shit been rocky as fuck, I put Ant behind bars, he killed my homies, I got a mole in my crew and gotta interrogate them all. I just dont have the time for all this, I'm so stressed.

And I have no fucking clue where Robyn is, she won't answer or come home. But aye fuck it one less thing i gotta worry about.

"Hey Manny this is great." Von said hugging me.

"Yea I'm glad you like it you ready to open your gifts."

"Most def."

I looked over her and seen Robyn in this weird outfit like she got gang shit

Wtf.

Robyn's POV

I got to the baby shower and my gift was gonna be sweet as fuck.

After talking and eating the bitch finally started opening gifts, she looked so happy and I hated it.

She was on her last present and I didn't put mine up there I was gonna hand it to her.

"Anymore gifts?" Manny yelled

"Yup right here." I said walking up to her.

"Von you don't know how much I just...fucking hate you, you kill my bro and fucked up his life and now mine and you're gonna pay for it and here's how."

I quickly pulled out my gun and shot her 3 times in the stomach. Everybody screamed and scattered and I ran.

I looked back and Manny was behind me. As I was running I heard sirens and soon I got surround. This was the end for me.

Chyna's POV

We rushed Von to the hospital and they took her to the back.

We've been sitting here for hours, Life took her grandma home and Manny was still pacing.

"Manny please sit down you're giving me a headache and i know your feet hurt. I promise you shes gonna be fine, shes really tough."

"Thanks sis, but I think I love her and I wanna be there for her."

"Nigga I been knew you loved her."

"Well damn you could told me, shit."

We laughed and waited about another hour before a doctor came out.

"How is she doc."

"She is....."

*cliffhanger. This is just a fuller chapter so yall dont get bored with the book. If you have any input on what I should do, let me know. Go read my other books (Forever? AA:Sex slave and Alright.) Vote comment and share!!*